Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Ice Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SpicyDoggo I didn't expect to get so much love from everyone, so this is nice.

If you're spicy, how do you rate on the Scoville scale? xD
@SpicyDoggo I didn't expect to get so much love from everyone, so this is nice.

If you're spicy, how do you rate on the Scoville scale? xD
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

FRs got a pretty loving community, at least from what I've seen. It's nice to gave such a friendly environment, especially when something like this happens.

Hhhhmmmmm, I'd say around 900,000ish heat units, sorta close to a Ghost pepper :P pretty spicy

Also I swear I'm not tryin to be creepy but I saw you're from Michigan I'm your profile, hello from your corn covered neighbor Ohio xD
@Hanakoto

FRs got a pretty loving community, at least from what I've seen. It's nice to gave such a friendly environment, especially when something like this happens.

Hhhhmmmmm, I'd say around 900,000ish heat units, sorta close to a Ghost pepper :P pretty spicy

Also I swear I'm not tryin to be creepy but I saw you're from Michigan I'm your profile, hello from your corn covered neighbor Ohio xD
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Sorry to hear that happened!

Although i must admitt if i found stuff on the AH for cheap i would really want to keep it because wow score! However i never find cheap stuff anyway.
But i have seen a fair few people return stuff so who knows, maybe yes maybe no.. just from now on double triple... etc check what you are typing and check the "are you sure" message.

Thankfully i have also never mispriced anything
Sorry to hear that happened!

Although i must admitt if i found stuff on the AH for cheap i would really want to keep it because wow score! However i never find cheap stuff anyway.
But i have seen a fair few people return stuff so who knows, maybe yes maybe no.. just from now on double triple... etc check what you are typing and check the "are you sure" message.

Thankfully i have also never mispriced anything
jfLmvwf.jpg
ouch. Luckily i've only ever made this mistake by listing something in them gem section when I meant treasure...and obviously no one bought it since who's gonna buy a random fodder for like 7kg, and I usually immediately realized my mistake haha
ouch. Luckily i've only ever made this mistake by listing something in them gem section when I meant treasure...and obviously no one bought it since who's gonna buy a random fodder for like 7kg, and I usually immediately realized my mistake haha
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
RIP DOG
RIP DOG
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Aw man, that has got to suck. I'm really sorry for your lost sprite.
Aw man, that has got to suck. I'm really sorry for your lost sprite.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm sorry for that sprite D:
Casually bumping the thread so there's a chance the person who bought it might still see it.
I'm sorry for that sprite D:
Casually bumping the thread so there's a chance the person who bought it might still see it.
5LqH0sj.png
Oh no! I really hope you get your sprite back.
Oh no! I really hope you get your sprite back.
tiqlsmr.png
(*general hugging to all*)

@SpicyDoggo How-do! I don't generally sportsball, but I don't like UM, so Ohio State can mash 'em into tiny pieces any ole time. ;)

@VENNY Sometimes I see things for astronomical gem prices and think, "I bet they meant treasure." :P
(*general hugging to all*)

@SpicyDoggo How-do! I don't generally sportsball, but I don't like UM, so Ohio State can mash 'em into tiny pieces any ole time. ;)

@VENNY Sometimes I see things for astronomical gem prices and think, "I bet they meant treasure." :P
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Oh no! That is terrible! I'm so sorry. :( I hope by some miracle you get it back.
Oh no! That is terrible! I'm so sorry. :( I hope by some miracle you get it back.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6