Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Ice Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hanakoto

Haha, I don't do the sportsball either but I like UMs mascot more but I like Ohio's colors more, but I lean more towards UM when I see the sportsball on TV. Honestly through it's mostly cause Ohio's mascot scares the heck outta me he's like, creepy anthro buckeye. Hooooo boy I wish we had something cooler lol
@Hanakoto

Haha, I don't do the sportsball either but I like UMs mascot more but I like Ohio's colors more, but I lean more towards UM when I see the sportsball on TV. Honestly through it's mostly cause Ohio's mascot scares the heck outta me he's like, creepy anthro buckeye. Hooooo boy I wish we had something cooler lol
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Oh my goodness this is horrible... I sincerely hope you get your sprite back.
Oh my goodness this is horrible... I sincerely hope you get your sprite back.
We all have a little darkness inside
a118e305-302c-11e7-96d2-13ef97b06e1a.gif
@SpoonsMcGeee It's been 21h at this point. I doubt it, but thank you.
@SpoonsMcGeee It's been 21h at this point. I doubt it, but thank you.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Oh no
I really, really hope you get your Ice Sprite back!
Oh no
I really, really hope you get your Ice Sprite back!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Maybe if we keep this topic bumped, the finder will feel guilty enough to give it back?
Maybe if we keep this topic bumped, the finder will feel guilty enough to give it back?
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2017-09-25 11:28:29] Maybe if we keep this topic bumped, the finder will feel guilty enough to give it back? [/quote] I know I would. Seriously though, my condolences...
StormDragon21 wrote on 2017-09-25:

I know I would.

Seriously though, my condolences...
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@StormDragon21, @HalfMoonTheWolf It's a good idea--the caveat behind that being that not everyone spends time in the forums. :P
@StormDragon21, @HalfMoonTheWolf It's a good idea--the caveat behind that being that not everyone spends time in the forums. :P
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Heck, that sucks. :(
Heck, that sucks. :(
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
True, but it's worth a shot.
True, but it's worth a shot.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@kaitorubel @Rexcaliburr @dasammit @Sersilador @casanovasAnchor @Amyatzu @Sasser @SilverDeath @SariStar @vihuff @Shaide @Zaelium @MrFrenchFrybrows @BoomBreeze @SkyTheArtist @KingofSwords @rolyo @SpicyDoggo @Smoothy @venny @catgame21234 @Pteranodon @wolfayal @DragonWarrior333 @SpoonsMcGeee @GreatLordHades @StormDragon21 @Tiger33621 [quote=Rhosen]It's magic, it's shmagic, it's whatever you wanna call it, but I'm gonna put it out there; someday in the future, way off out there or sometime close, I'm gonna be gettin' an icecream. I'm gonna have been waitin' ALL DAY for this damn icecream, I'm ready, I'm pumped, it's gonna be great, it's a pretty summer's day, off I go to get it. It's got a chocolate flake and strawberry sauce and two cones, it's a double cone it's real fancy, got it from the little icecream truck that stops by every now and then. I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna take 3, no, 7 steps away from the truck with the nice friendly man who gives you icecream inside, and I'm just gonna trip, maybe on the curb, maybe on a banana skin, maybe on the small pile of dust that once constituted as Johnny Jebapple's dreams of a quality musical career, whatever, the point is, that icecream is gonna go flying right from my hand into what is presumably the ever twisting void. That icecream is gone. And that is gonna SUCK. It's gonna put my whole damn day off. Then, in that weird future landscape, deep down inside I would hope that there'd be another guy that had shared my pain, future or past, that they're gonna go get me another another one whilst I'm standing there feelin' kinda bad, not terribly bad but just bad in a "life has just insulted me" kinda bad. Y'know, that kinda bad. Then, he's gonna walk up to me with another icecream. It ain't gonna be the same one, it might only be a single cone, it might not have sauce but that icecream is gonna be just as good regardless. Probably. I dunno. The future's weird like that. Point is, I dunno if that guy's gonna be there. What I do know is that I'm here with multiple, albeit metaphorical, icecreams. ----- Okay look, I had absolutely no idea what to write in this message, and that's never a good thing because you end up with stuff like this. If you asked me to describe why I wrote all that, I could not. Maybe there's a deeper message in there. I wouldn't count on it, it's writing by me. Long elaborate tale about future icecream short, here's a thing to make your day a lil' better. It ain't the same one*, though that probably doesn't matter too much in terms of sentimental value since I assume you were planning on selling it anyway. Well, here's another for attempt number 2 and with the treasure you can probably buy an icecream or something. I ain't too bothered about a reward, that kind of thing is Johnny Lebowski's style and I don't like actin' like him, but if ya still wanna send one you do that. All in all, have a nice day. Or night. I don't know what it's like where you are. ... Have a nice. Yeah, that covers all bases. (This one's been sittin' in a pile of stuff for a while, collecting dust. I'm gonna be dust rich. Do you know what it's like to be dust rich? It's like being poor, only you cough a lot.)[/quote] And bless their heart, there was another ice sprite attached! I started laughing real hard before I ever finished it, though, because: [quote=My Reply]Gods, it would ruin it all right now to tell you I'm lactose intolerant, wouldn't it? (*falls against you laughing so hard, she cries*) Thanks![/quote] ----- Now, while I have you all pinged in (and grabbing @Rhosen): [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nvUQwQS.png[/img][/center] Oh and I'm sending Rhosen the reward. It may not be the lost sprite, but it's all the same to me.
@kaitorubel @Rexcaliburr @dasammit @Sersilador @casanovasAnchor @Amyatzu @Sasser @SilverDeath @SariStar @vihuff @Shaide @Zaelium @MrFrenchFrybrows @BoomBreeze @SkyTheArtist @KingofSwords @rolyo @SpicyDoggo @Smoothy @venny @catgame21234 @Pteranodon @wolfayal @DragonWarrior333 @SpoonsMcGeee @GreatLordHades @StormDragon21 @Tiger33621

Rhosen wrote:
It's magic, it's shmagic, it's whatever you wanna call it, but I'm gonna put it out there; someday in the future, way off out there or sometime close, I'm gonna be gettin' an icecream. I'm gonna have been waitin' ALL DAY for this damn icecream, I'm ready, I'm pumped, it's gonna be great, it's a pretty summer's day, off I go to get it.
It's got a chocolate flake and strawberry sauce and two cones, it's a double cone it's real fancy, got it from the little icecream truck that stops by every now and then.
I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna take 3, no, 7 steps away from the truck with the nice friendly man who gives you icecream inside, and I'm just gonna trip, maybe on the curb, maybe on a banana skin, maybe on the small pile of dust that once constituted as Johnny Jebapple's dreams of a quality musical career, whatever, the point is, that icecream is gonna go flying right from my hand into what is presumably the ever twisting void.
That icecream is gone.
And that is gonna SUCK.
It's gonna put my whole damn day off.
Then, in that weird future landscape, deep down inside I would hope that there'd be another guy that had shared my pain, future or past, that they're gonna go get me another another one whilst I'm standing there feelin' kinda bad, not terribly bad but just bad in a "life has just insulted me" kinda bad. Y'know, that kinda bad.
Then, he's gonna walk up to me with another icecream. It ain't gonna be the same one, it might only be a single cone, it might not have sauce but that icecream is gonna be just as good regardless. Probably. I dunno. The future's weird like that.

Point is, I dunno if that guy's gonna be there.
What I do know is that I'm here with multiple, albeit metaphorical, icecreams.

Okay look, I had absolutely no idea what to write in this message, and that's never a good thing because you end up with stuff like this.
If you asked me to describe why I wrote all that, I could not. Maybe there's a deeper message in there. I wouldn't count on it, it's writing by me.
Long elaborate tale about future icecream short, here's a thing to make your day a lil' better.

It ain't the same one*, though that probably doesn't matter too much in terms of sentimental value since I assume you were planning on selling it anyway.
Well, here's another for attempt number 2 and with the treasure you can probably buy an icecream or something.
I ain't too bothered about a reward, that kind of thing is Johnny Lebowski's style and I don't like actin' like him, but if ya still wanna send one you do that.

All in all, have a nice day. Or night. I don't know what it's like where you are.
Have a nice.
Yeah, that covers all bases.

(This one's been sittin' in a pile of stuff for a while, collecting dust. I'm gonna be dust rich. Do you know what it's like to be dust rich? It's like being poor, only you cough a lot.)
And bless their heart, there was another ice sprite attached!

I started laughing real hard before I ever finished it, though, because:
My Reply wrote:
Gods, it would ruin it all right now to tell you I'm lactose intolerant, wouldn't it?

(*falls against you laughing so hard, she cries*)

Thanks!

Now, while I have you all pinged in (and grabbing @Rhosen):
nvUQwQS.png

Oh and I'm sending Rhosen the reward. It may not be the lost sprite, but it's all the same to me.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6