Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 281
@Heliographer thank you! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Heliographer
thank you!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@Heliographer - Added! :D
@Heliographer - Added! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I was able to get Rebecca, Akepa, Zonnebloem and Swoop done!
I was able to get Rebecca, Akepa, Zonnebloem and Swoop done!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Well, after missing several LWDs, I wrote some of Sven's bio. I will write more some other time, but at least I got something written today.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18945629
Well, after missing several LWDs, I wrote some of Sven's bio. I will write more some other time, but at least I got something written today.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18945629
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@After
Hey, I just changed my username from Mistwhisker to Await, could you update the pinglist please?
maybe i’ll actually write some lore next time
@After
Hey, I just changed my username from Mistwhisker to Await, could you update the pinglist please?
maybe i’ll actually write some lore next time
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
@Await - Done, thanks for the heads up! :D
@Await - Done, thanks for the heads up! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After (sorry for the ping) I'd love to be thrown on the pinglist if that's alright!!
@After (sorry for the ping) I'd love to be thrown on the pinglist if that's alright!!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@StarfallRanch - No worries, you've been added! :D
@StarfallRanch - No worries, you've been added! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Can I get added to the ping list, please? :)
@After

Can I get added to the ping list, please? :)
It was nice while it lasted
@DogboyTM - Done! ovo/
@DogboyTM - Done! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 281