Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 280 281
Currently working on Selvans’ bio at the moment. I know who/what he is, just have to word it in a way that makes sense. Also polishing/finishing off a few more bios as well, so hopefully I can get those done by the end of today.
Currently working on Selvans’ bio at the moment. I know who/what he is, just have to word it in a way that makes sense. Also polishing/finishing off a few more bios as well, so hopefully I can get those done by the end of today.
RNG chose NeverOddOrEven for today. I know what she does and a bit about her, so I only have to get it written down.
RNG chose NeverOddOrEven for today. I know what she does and a bit about her, so I only have to get it written down.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Sup. It’s me Grail and I’m finally back to finish my lore.

Hurts sometimes bc I’m like…. Deciding what dragons to write lore for but they’re all G1s without plans.

I got 0 inspiration for how to write him. Tho I might just have to take a step back and count what clan roles I need.
Sup. It’s me Grail and I’m finally back to finish my lore.

Hurts sometimes bc I’m like…. Deciding what dragons to write lore for but they’re all G1s without plans.

I got 0 inspiration for how to write him. Tho I might just have to take a step back and count what clan roles I need.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Re-wrote some lore and wrote my background lore
Re-wrote some lore and wrote my background lore
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Working on some lore for next weeks hatchlings in my 100 HC. I give them all a little bit of backstory or personality and try not to repeat ;;
Working on some lore for next weeks hatchlings in my 100 HC. I give them all a little bit of backstory or personality and try not to repeat ;;
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
Completed Selvans’ bio. May go back at some point and just tweak a few bits, but for now I’m pretty happy with it.

Also wrote stuff for Calixto and Phobos.
Completed Selvans’ bio. May go back at some point and just tweak a few bits, but for now I’m pretty happy with it.

Also wrote stuff for Calixto and Phobos.
I'm hoping to get a couple dragons done from the first page in this tab!

Edit: I did Kyber and Lyric!
I'm hoping to get a couple dragons done from the first page in this tab!

Edit: I did Kyber and Lyric!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
RNG gave me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57413924]Pehuén[/url], my beloved Banescale boy. Hm! Apparently, he's got "Herder" listed in his bio as an occupation, which I'd completely forgotten. I wonder what he herds! [emoji=deer skull size=1] Time to go tally up some FR creatures that could 1) feasibly live in herds/flocks, 2) survive decently in the Scarred Wasteland, and 3) have some sort of use that makes them worth herding.
RNG gave me Pehuén, my beloved Banescale boy. Hm!

Apparently, he's got "Herder" listed in his bio as an occupation, which I'd completely forgotten. I wonder what he herds!

Time to go tally up some FR creatures that could 1) feasibly live in herds/flocks, 2) survive decently in the Scarred Wasteland, and 3) have some sort of use that makes them worth herding.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Heyho!
I'm totally new to this kinda stuff but I want to get more of my lore done this year for sure. So please get me on the pinglist?

As for today:
I did write a small bit of lore for Amedeo as part of my biolocke - which only include my active dragons at the moment.
To get started and hopefully done with the rest of my dragons in my HibDens I want to participate more here.

Also searched for a way to store my lore better. Dragon-lore is easy but the rest of the world-building around it - and the humanized versions of my dragons (most of my pixel-lizards do have humanized versions) - is a bit more difficult to manage. I remembered about cardd.co which let you build free one-paged websites. Maybe this can do good for storing lore? Need to look more into this!

But nothing more for today. Need to get some rest - my night will be short and I do have a 9h shift tomorrow at work, yikes x__X
Heyho!
I'm totally new to this kinda stuff but I want to get more of my lore done this year for sure. So please get me on the pinglist?

As for today:
I did write a small bit of lore for Amedeo as part of my biolocke - which only include my active dragons at the moment.
To get started and hopefully done with the rest of my dragons in my HibDens I want to participate more here.

Also searched for a way to store my lore better. Dragon-lore is easy but the rest of the world-building around it - and the humanized versions of my dragons (most of my pixel-lizards do have humanized versions) - is a bit more difficult to manage. I remembered about cardd.co which let you build free one-paged websites. Maybe this can do good for storing lore? Need to look more into this!

But nothing more for today. Need to get some rest - my night will be short and I do have a 9h shift tomorrow at work, yikes x__X
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Woke up half an hour ago so I'm only now starting to be productive, ahah. Feeling good though, ready to get things done today. \o/ Glad to see folks have gotten in some progress already, nice work! [emoji=guardian star size=1] @Riesenraddieb - You've been added! c:
Woke up half an hour ago so I'm only now starting to be productive, ahah. Feeling good though, ready to get things done today. \o/ Glad to see folks have gotten in some progress already, nice work!

@Riesenraddieb - You've been added! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 280 281