Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Illnesses and Diseases
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Boolean looks like we'll have to start a ping list too!
@Boolean looks like we'll have to start a ping list too!
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@MiddayMoon01 Sounds like a plan.
I was looking for new ways to write up some lore for my new shadow-y aesthetic dragons and this would be perfect. Especially if I end up with a dragon who has gembond or scales.
@MiddayMoon01 Sounds like a plan.
I was looking for new ways to write up some lore for my new shadow-y aesthetic dragons and this would be perfect. Especially if I end up with a dragon who has gembond or scales.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@MiddayMoon01

Thats great! :D Well, if you would like to get a thread going, feel free to PM me about it or something-- sounds like a fun thing to set up! Id be happy to help format the thread and stuff!
@MiddayMoon01

Thats great! :D Well, if you would like to get a thread going, feel free to PM me about it or something-- sounds like a fun thing to set up! Id be happy to help format the thread and stuff!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
This is a good idea! I've seen a lot of lore about mental illnesses affecting dragons, but not much about physical ailments. As a person with a healer in the clan, I would love a thread collecting illnesses and diseases that can affect dragons.
This is a good idea! I've seen a lot of lore about mental illnesses affecting dragons, but not much about physical ailments. As a person with a healer in the clan, I would love a thread collecting illnesses and diseases that can affect dragons.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Boolean you'll be the first one on the ping list! Thank you for your interest!
@Boolean you'll be the first one on the ping list! Thank you for your interest!
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@Plasmafire would you like to be added to the ping list?
@Plasmafire would you like to be added to the ping list?
can you add me to the pinglist, please?

@MiddayMoon01
can you add me to the pinglist, please?

@MiddayMoon01
2heep8h.jpg
@ErinQuotefinder of course! Thank you so much for your interest!

(I love your signature!!!)
@ErinQuotefinder of course! Thank you so much for your interest!

(I love your signature!!!)
@MiddayMoon01
Sure thing!! :)
@MiddayMoon01
Sure thing!! :)
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@MiddayMoon01 Scales (the gene) could also be caused by improper care of the dragon's scales, especially when molting (do dragons molt?)

I'd also like to be on the pinglist.
@MiddayMoon01 Scales (the gene) could also be caused by improper care of the dragon's scales, especially when molting (do dragons molt?)

I'd also like to be on the pinglist.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9