Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Illnesses and Diseases
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LibraNoctre Would most dragon clans have developed syringe inoculation, though?
@LibraNoctre Would most dragon clans have developed syringe inoculation, though?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
My progen Ara suffers from transmutation, which I guess could be considered an illness. Her lore says her form changed from all basic Mirror to gened Bogsneak due to her exploration in the dark arts making her ill and changing her. Maybe that could be classified as a sort of illness? Magic-related transformations and illness are always fascinating to me. This transformation also made her lose her mind a bit.
My progen Ara suffers from transmutation, which I guess could be considered an illness. Her lore says her form changed from all basic Mirror to gened Bogsneak due to her exploration in the dark arts making her ill and changing her. Maybe that could be classified as a sort of illness? Magic-related transformations and illness are always fascinating to me. This transformation also made her lose her mind a bit.
@IronPen @UniqueZephlyn @LoveSoraTchi @Fil @DuskyFlareon @staticmcawesome @mithrel @Silkshoes @Cathat @LibreNoctre @Asteri

Everybody who has requested to be pinged has been added to the unofficial pinglist.

Thank you all so much for sharing your ideas and actively discussing on this thread.
Due to the sudden and unexpected success of this thread, I will be making the Official Guide of Draconic Illnesses and Diseases. BUT. I need help. I need contributors that will give new ideas every week or month, so that we have new additions, I also need people willing to keep the thread in order and answer questions when I cannot.
@ClockworkBishop has already offered to make a spreadsheet if needed.

Thank you all for your sharing wonderful ideas and theories on the ailments that affect Sornieth and it's draconic occupants. Please keep a look out for the guide, as it should be up in a few days or so!
@IronPen @UniqueZephlyn @LoveSoraTchi @Fil @DuskyFlareon @staticmcawesome @mithrel @Silkshoes @Cathat @LibreNoctre @Asteri

Everybody who has requested to be pinged has been added to the unofficial pinglist.

Thank you all so much for sharing your ideas and actively discussing on this thread.
Due to the sudden and unexpected success of this thread, I will be making the Official Guide of Draconic Illnesses and Diseases. BUT. I need help. I need contributors that will give new ideas every week or month, so that we have new additions, I also need people willing to keep the thread in order and answer questions when I cannot.
@ClockworkBishop has already offered to make a spreadsheet if needed.

Thank you all for your sharing wonderful ideas and theories on the ailments that affect Sornieth and it's draconic occupants. Please keep a look out for the guide, as it should be up in a few days or so!
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
I'm sure Ingrown Claws exist, (ew) as well as possibly Tooth decay due to..? Maybe eating a type of food nor suited towards what the dragon normally eats?
I'm sure Ingrown Claws exist, (ew) as well as possibly Tooth decay due to..? Maybe eating a type of food nor suited towards what the dragon normally eats?
@UniqueZephlyn
Yep. Tooth decay is a thing and is a disease. From my knowledge, tooth decay is caused by bacteria that feast on food stuck on teeth. I think they produce enzymes that dissolves away the enamel forming cavity which can enlarge due to being able to trap food. Brush and floss regularly, dragons.

And also, I would call that last question as allergies.
@UniqueZephlyn
Yep. Tooth decay is a thing and is a disease. From my knowledge, tooth decay is caused by bacteria that feast on food stuck on teeth. I think they produce enzymes that dissolves away the enamel forming cavity which can enlarge due to being able to trap food. Brush and floss regularly, dragons.

And also, I would call that last question as allergies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@middaymoon01
I volunteer to moderate! However I will not always be around due to homework, school and tuition. I can't come up with new ideas so often but if I think up an interesting one I will share it!
@middaymoon01
I volunteer to moderate! However I will not always be around due to homework, school and tuition. I can't come up with new ideas so often but if I think up an interesting one I will share it!
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@middaymoon01

May I be added to the pinglist as well? This is a very interesting topic!
@middaymoon01

May I be added to the pinglist as well? This is a very interesting topic!
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
i have to contribute
lisil, a tundra, has this weird syndrome or somtehing and her fur is permamently in the summer coat state, and she's more vulnerable to cold
ceramis' wing muscles are too weak to support flappingh flight so she just planes
alsop lease i too want to be on pinglist
i have to contribute
lisil, a tundra, has this weird syndrome or somtehing and her fur is permamently in the summer coat state, and she's more vulnerable to cold
ceramis' wing muscles are too weak to support flappingh flight so she just planes
alsop lease i too want to be on pinglist
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Many Thanks for the add to pinglist. I will continue to watch for descriptions that cause disease or problems :)

Silk <3
Many Thanks for the add to pinglist. I will continue to watch for descriptions that cause disease or problems :)

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@MiddayMoon01 I also have a blind dragon. Although in my lore his blindness comes from his egg accidentally rolling out of his nest into the snow and crackling. Both the egg crackling and the exposure to the cold gave him his defect.
@MiddayMoon01 I also have a blind dragon. Although in my lore his blindness comes from his egg accidentally rolling out of his nest into the snow and crackling. Both the egg crackling and the exposure to the cold gave him his defect.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9