Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
[item=Scroll Case Sling][item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=breed change: imperial] my fav kickstarter familiar [item=skycat] and the most famous spirte [item=light sprite] ahahhahahahaha

my fav kickstarter familiar
and the most famous spirte

ahahhahahahaha
0Uf6byk.pngtumblr_pmppw8zYWK1sgk9n5o2_r1_400.png
- Sprites
- All holiday apparel. All of it.
- Way too many UM accents
- All familiars dammit
- Gem MP stuff
- Other things
- Sprites
- All holiday apparel. All of it.
- Way too many UM accents
- All familiars dammit
- Gem MP stuff
- Other things
unknown.png
2.9 million treasure

*sigh*
2.9 million treasure

*sigh*
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Not exactly undoable but definitely costly and time-consuming:
1 Million Treasure, actually make that 2 Million treasure, the first mil for an expansion, the 2nd mil for gene scrolls.
4000 gems
A Wildclaw Scroll
Golden Bantam Fangar or worse, a Golden Idol any kind of Orange/Yellow Lion familiar (not counting Mnaticores)
Scroll Case Sling
Archivist's Spellscroll
Companion Comet
My lore to write itself

@Mashabely
I have a spare Fieldtools I can sell for less then the AH if you want?
Not exactly undoable but definitely costly and time-consuming:
1 Million Treasure, actually make that 2 Million treasure, the first mil for an expansion, the 2nd mil for gene scrolls.
4000 gems
A Wildclaw Scroll
Golden Bantam Fangar or worse, a Golden Idol any kind of Orange/Yellow Lion familiar (not counting Mnaticores)
Scroll Case Sling
Archivist's Spellscroll
Companion Comet
My lore to write itself

@Mashabely
I have a spare Fieldtools I can sell for less then the AH if you want?
RupeeEarth2X.gifRupeeFireX2.gif?GPSys=party.png
A gilded crown ;v;
A light sprite is more attainable but I desire it significantly less, I only really want it because I'm in light flight.
A gilded crown ;v;
A light sprite is more attainable but I desire it significantly less, I only really want it because I'm in light flight.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Boolean for me too. :P The only familiar that's completely out of my reach. The 99.9% completed Bestiary is gonna kill me!
Boolean for me too. :P The only familiar that's completely out of my reach. The 99.9% completed Bestiary is gonna kill me!
It would be ideal to complete my bestiary, but especially to finish getting all the sprites. I literally just bought the Lightning Sprite earlier this week, so the sprites aren't as unattainable as I once thought! The Light Sprite still is unattainable, but I'm much more confident that I can get the other sprites I'm missing (Plague, Earth, and Fire Sprites).
It would be ideal to complete my bestiary, but especially to finish getting all the sprites. I literally just bought the Lightning Sprite earlier this week, so the sprites aren't as unattainable as I once thought! The Light Sprite still is unattainable, but I'm much more confident that I can get the other sprites I'm missing (Plague, Earth, and Fire Sprites).
SunsetMagnum.jpg
Light.Sprite.Period.

(And a red footed akirbeak, but I think that's actually doable)
Light.Sprite.Period.

(And a red footed akirbeak, but I think that's actually doable)
PyeohlG.png
Boolean, Skycat, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Bone Fiend. LOL I want a complete bestiary but...the Light Sprite took me ages to save up for, and those are all exponentially more difficult.
Boolean, Skycat, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Bone Fiend. LOL I want a complete bestiary but...the Light Sprite took me ages to save up for, and those are all exponentially more difficult.
I'd like a single digit dragon. Preferably lucky number 7. I put in a crossroads request once, but the owner refused to sell. Selfish of them, really -.-
I'd like a single digit dragon. Preferably lucky number 7. I put in a crossroads request once, but the owner refused to sell. Selfish of them, really -.-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16