Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
[item=Scroll Case Sling][item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=breed change: imperial] my fav kickstarter familiar [item=skycat] and the most famous spirte [item=light sprite] ahahhahahahaha
Scroll Case Sling Cranial Hornhelm Breed Change: Imperial
my fav kickstarter familiar Skycat
and the most famous spirte Light Sprite

ahahhahahahaha
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
- Sprites
- All holiday apparel. All of it.
- Way too many UM accents
- All familiars dammit
- Gem MP stuff
- Other things
- Sprites
- All holiday apparel. All of it.
- Way too many UM accents
- All familiars dammit
- Gem MP stuff
- Other things
waterfull.png
2.9 million treasure

*sigh*
2.9 million treasure

*sigh*
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Not exactly undoable but definitely costly and time-consuming:
1 Million Treasure, actually make that 2 Million treasure, the first mil for an expansion, the 2nd mil for gene scrolls.
4000 gems
A Wildclaw Scroll
Golden Bantam Fangar or worse, a Golden Idol any kind of Orange/Yellow Lion familiar (not counting Mnaticores)
Scroll Case Sling
Archivist's Spellscroll
Companion Comet
My lore to write itself

@Mashabely
I have a spare Fieldtools I can sell for less then the AH if you want?
Not exactly undoable but definitely costly and time-consuming:
1 Million Treasure, actually make that 2 Million treasure, the first mil for an expansion, the 2nd mil for gene scrolls.
4000 gems
A Wildclaw Scroll
Golden Bantam Fangar or worse, a Golden Idol any kind of Orange/Yellow Lion familiar (not counting Mnaticores)
Scroll Case Sling
Archivist's Spellscroll
Companion Comet
My lore to write itself

@Mashabely
I have a spare Fieldtools I can sell for less then the AH if you want?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
A gilded crown ;v;
A light sprite is more attainable but I desire it significantly less, I only really want it because I'm in light flight.
A gilded crown ;v;
A light sprite is more attainable but I desire it significantly less, I only really want it because I'm in light flight.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Boolean for me too. :P The only familiar that's completely out of my reach. The 99.9% completed Bestiary is gonna kill me!
Boolean for me too. :P The only familiar that's completely out of my reach. The 99.9% completed Bestiary is gonna kill me!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

It would be ideal to complete my bestiary, but especially to finish getting all the sprites. I literally just bought the Lightning Sprite earlier this week, so the sprites aren't as unattainable as I once thought! The Light Sprite still is unattainable, but I'm much more confident that I can get the other sprites I'm missing (Plague, Earth, and Fire Sprites).
It would be ideal to complete my bestiary, but especially to finish getting all the sprites. I literally just bought the Lightning Sprite earlier this week, so the sprites aren't as unattainable as I once thought! The Light Sprite still is unattainable, but I'm much more confident that I can get the other sprites I'm missing (Plague, Earth, and Fire Sprites).
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Light.Sprite.Period.

(And a red footed akirbeak, but I think that's actually doable)
Light.Sprite.Period.

(And a red footed akirbeak, but I think that's actually doable)
PyeohlG.png
Boolean, Skycat, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Bone Fiend. LOL I want a complete bestiary but...the Light Sprite took me ages to save up for, and those are all exponentially more difficult.
Boolean, Skycat, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Bone Fiend. LOL I want a complete bestiary but...the Light Sprite took me ages to save up for, and those are all exponentially more difficult.
I'd like a single digit dragon. Preferably lucky number 7. I put in a crossroads request once, but the owner refused to sell. Selfish of them, really -.-
I'd like a single digit dragon. Preferably lucky number 7. I put in a crossroads request once, but the owner refused to sell. Selfish of them, really -.-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16