Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
post those wishlist items that you know for a fact you'll never get in a million years, so we can all sigh wistfully at them together

6,000 gems, Boneyard Tatters, and a Plague Sprite are the 'lol no heckin way' things on my list

hows abouts yous
post those wishlist items that you know for a fact you'll never get in a million years, so we can all sigh wistfully at them together

6,000 gems, Boneyard Tatters, and a Plague Sprite are the 'lol no heckin way' things on my list

hows abouts yous
A Boolean.
A Boolean.
rfzZXjL.jpg FR + 8
Boolean, Skycat, Gilded Crown, Imperial Scroll, Light Sprite
Boolean, Skycat, Gilded Crown, Imperial Scroll, Light Sprite
Boolean and Bonefiend. I mostly just like familiars but for whatever reason the Golden Idol doesn't appeal to me.
Boolean and Bonefiend. I mostly just like familiars but for whatever reason the Golden Idol doesn't appeal to me.
2e2UMYR.png
Uh... shoot, I'm not really a pricey person .3. KS items and sprites and stuff would be nice, but I'd probably end up selling whatever I don't like (Bonefiends, shadow sprites, etc). Cash for genes and stuf, y'know?
Uh... shoot, I'm not really a pricey person .3. KS items and sprites and stuff would be nice, but I'd probably end up selling whatever I don't like (Bonefiends, shadow sprites, etc). Cash for genes and stuf, y'know?
dQT1EzU.gif
Skycat. Good god I want one. And I want all the sprites. I'm lucky to have the one I have honestly. They're just going to get more and more expensive and I can't splurge on gems that often.
Skycat. Good god I want one. And I want all the sprites. I'm lucky to have the one I have honestly. They're just going to get more and more expensive and I can't splurge on gems that often.
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
ALL the familiars. yeah that's not happening.
ALL the familiars. yeah that's not happening.
1586705.png2133444.png2075872.png1997799.png2128387.png
Ice sprite.
Ice sprite.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
- Gilded Crown
- Cloudy Wings
- Sunchaser Jewelry
All 4 KS Familiars, Boolean

Aaaand Imp Scroll.
:D
- Gilded Crown
- Cloudy Wings
- Sunchaser Jewelry
All 4 KS Familiars, Boolean

Aaaand Imp Scroll.
:D
yzUX307.png
Aw man I was able to get a Plague sprite and am almost at enough for Boneyard Tatters so don't give up!

@QhaZomb
Aw man I was able to get a Plague sprite and am almost at enough for Boneyard Tatters so don't give up!

@QhaZomb
WaBL9Eh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16