Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
A petals gene, or enough gems to buy it. Stained, as well.
A petals gene, or enough gems to buy it. Stained, as well.
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
Glimmer

all the glimmer
Glimmer

all the glimmer
olly / 15
All the gem genes I need for my gene projects...
All the gem genes I need for my gene projects...
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Golden idol
Boneyard tatters
Rest of raven sylvans
All the swords
Genes...lots and lots of genes

... *sobs deeply*
Golden idol
Boneyard tatters
Rest of raven sylvans
All the swords
Genes...lots and lots of genes

... *sobs deeply*
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Earth Sprite
Alabaster Filigree Set
Genes...
My dream dragons

*gross sobbing*
Earth Sprite
Alabaster Filigree Set
Genes...
My dream dragons

*gross sobbing*
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
*takes a deep breath* [item=Tricktrouper Crown] Just this. It's all I ever wanted
*takes a deep breath*
Tricktrouper Crown
Just this. It's all I ever wanted
A lot.
A lot.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Oh boy I have so many

-stained
-glimmer
-all the silver sylvan apparel
-night sky silks
-a whole bunch of gems
Oh boy I have so many

-stained
-glimmer
-all the silver sylvan apparel
-night sky silks
-a whole bunch of gems
IMG_8704.png
Boneyard tatters, plague sprite, shadow sprite, arcane sprite, and lol light sprite
Boneyard tatters, plague sprite, shadow sprite, arcane sprite, and lol light sprite
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
Nature Sprite Night Sky Silks Candycane Xolo Rainy Day, Lantern Forest, and Twilight Firefly vistas And my dream dragon who looks like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=49&auth=95b0492fdd9baef73e263ed146a87828a7485215&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (I say unrealistic for this because there are basically no dragons with his color scheme out there...I'm doing a breeding project to get him, but it just seems so unattainable :( )
Nature Sprite
Night Sky Silks
Candycane Xolo
Rainy Day, Lantern Forest, and Twilight Firefly vistas
And my dream dragon who looks like this:
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=49&auth=95b0492fdd9baef73e263ed146a87828a7485215&dummyext=prev.png
(I say unrealistic for this because there are basically no dragons with his color scheme out there...I'm doing a breeding project to get him, but it just seems so unattainable :( )
photofunky.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16