Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
I had no idea they were so expensive when I decided that would be the perfect gene for Sanji.

Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
I had no idea they were so expensive when I decided that would be the perfect gene for Sanji.

The Beta Fea skin.

I'd seen it in the AH once and could have totally gotten it if I'd just swapped some of my Treasure for Gems. Why I didn't... I don't know. But it fills me with regret.
The Beta Fea skin.

I'd seen it in the AH once and could have totally gotten it if I'd just swapped some of my Treasure for Gems. Why I didn't... I don't know. But it fills me with regret.
Boolean, Shadow Sprite, ALL THE SHADOW FEST STUFF, all the kickstarter stuff, a full collection of usermade skins.

... Yeah. I think I can go back to daydreaming about Pokemon now.
Boolean, Shadow Sprite, ALL THE SHADOW FEST STUFF, all the kickstarter stuff, a full collection of usermade skins.

... Yeah. I think I can go back to daydreaming about Pokemon now.
Sunchaser Jewelry! It features in my Pearl's lore: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24909406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249095/24909406_350.png[/img] [/url] I also really want a Naturalist's Adornments, which is currently out of my reach but definitely not impossible :)
Sunchaser Jewelry! It features in my Pearl's lore:

24909406_350.png

I also really want a Naturalist's Adornments, which is currently out of my reach but definitely not impossible :)
iYFz4v1.png
@ThousandSunny You can do it! Gem genes sometimes take a while but are ALWAYS possible. I've bought two since I joined and have enough gems for another now.
@ThousandSunny You can do it! Gem genes sometimes take a while but are ALWAYS possible. I've bought two since I joined and have enough gems for another now.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Imperial scroll. Ah, if only... *cries softly into the night*
Imperial scroll. Ah, if only... *cries softly into the night*
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
All Kickstarter familiars, plus that Kickstarter bone crown. I'd like a set of Sunchaser Jewelry myself, and I should've snagged some back when I could afford it.
All Kickstarter familiars, plus that Kickstarter bone crown. I'd like a set of Sunchaser Jewelry myself, and I should've snagged some back when I could afford it.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
any apparel worth more than 5000g. done
any apparel worth more than 5000g. done
ping me 2 get my attention !!
Everything. Just, everything.
Everything. Just, everything.
tneYPET.png
an oilslick cherub/saffron butterfly/sunshine glimmer or oilslick/sunset/sunset with the same colors. boy are those gorgeous combos. but alas. no luck
an oilslick cherub/saffron butterfly/sunshine glimmer or oilslick/sunset/sunset with the same colors. boy are those gorgeous combos. but alas. no luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16