Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Windbound Plumage.
Windbound Plumage.
muKgQHr.png
Cranial Hornhelm.
Cranial Hornhelm.
A lot of dream dragons I will never bother trying to breed.
A lot of dream dragons I will never bother trying to breed.
boneyard freakin tatters.
boneyard freakin tatters.
ping me 2 get my attention !!
For the longest time it was to get a Plague Sprite and Tatters since I had gotten rid of mine, but now I have those. So now, probably a gilded crown.
For the longest time it was to get a Plague Sprite and Tatters since I had gotten rid of mine, but now I have those. So now, probably a gilded crown.
Honestly I'll be happy if the RNG is merciful this year during NotN. Last year I only got 6 eggs and not ONE. FRIGGIN'. NOCTURNE SCROLL! Just ONE Noc scroll! THAT SHOULD NOT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR! Though maybe if I'd actually been given more than 100 chests (I don't think I even ended up with THAT many, but I didn't count) I'd have had better chances....

On a more expensive note, I wouldn't mind having about 5 copies of every gem gene scroll that exists, or just more gems in general. Heck, I'll take "better luck selling my crap on the AH" because I'm sick of getting expired PMs every time I try.
Honestly I'll be happy if the RNG is merciful this year during NotN. Last year I only got 6 eggs and not ONE. FRIGGIN'. NOCTURNE SCROLL! Just ONE Noc scroll! THAT SHOULD NOT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR! Though maybe if I'd actually been given more than 100 chests (I don't think I even ended up with THAT many, but I didn't count) I'd have had better chances....

On a more expensive note, I wouldn't mind having about 5 copies of every gem gene scroll that exists, or just more gems in general. Heck, I'll take "better luck selling my crap on the AH" because I'm sick of getting expired PMs every time I try.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
All the sprites, all the festival apparel, Imperial scroll, Skycat...
All the sprites, all the festival apparel, Imperial scroll, Skycat...
I have a strong need to own every last retired item, familiar, and skin. Basically if it's retired, I feel like I need it.

I've totally given up on that goal though. There are other things I could spend my dragon money on that would make me way happier. Owning all the retired stuff wouldn't even make me feel good, I just feel the need to own it because it's in limited supply.
I have a strong need to own every last retired item, familiar, and skin. Basically if it's retired, I feel like I need it.

I've totally given up on that goal though. There are other things I could spend my dragon money on that would make me way happier. Owning all the retired stuff wouldn't even make me feel good, I just feel the need to own it because it's in limited supply.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
everything
everything
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
Um.

Glimmer scroll.
Um.

Glimmer scroll.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16