Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
I've managed to archive a couple of the impossibles with getting the forgetools and shackles. All that's left that I really want is Windbound Plumage and actually mor ethan one of those 8'D
I've managed to archive a couple of the impossibles with getting the forgetools and shackles. All that's left that I really want is Windbound Plumage and actually mor ethan one of those 8'D
I got my impossible Light Sprite not too long ago. I'd say my next impossible goal is a Skycat.

My sanity might not make it if I go for the kitty. XD
I got my impossible Light Sprite not too long ago. I'd say my next impossible goal is a Skycat.

My sanity might not make it if I go for the kitty. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
My impossible wish: a Light Sprite since it's the only one I really care for.
My impossible wish: a Light Sprite since it's the only one I really care for.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
My impossible wish is a Cog Frog. But I still have to get all the other 'attainable' familiars. Hahahahaha -inner weeping-
My impossible wish is a Cog Frog. But I still have to get all the other 'attainable' familiars. Hahahahaha -inner weeping-
All the familliar.

I'm slowly on my way to buy a light sprite. I only currently have around 5kg, so around 10%... at the same time, I have only been saving for maybe 3 months. And not even hardcore saving! I'm still buying dragons and lair expension and random stuff...

I hope the NotN will gives me luck!
All the familliar.

I'm slowly on my way to buy a light sprite. I only currently have around 5kg, so around 10%... at the same time, I have only been saving for maybe 3 months. And not even hardcore saving! I'm still buying dragons and lair expension and random stuff...

I hope the NotN will gives me luck!
GceNLp5.png
all familiars, anything retired that i don't have ;-; i currently have three sprites and a bunch of 2015 apparel so... i guess i'm getting somewhere. not bad, considering i joined this year
all familiars, anything retired that i don't have ;-; i currently have three sprites and a bunch of 2015 apparel so... i guess i'm getting somewhere. not bad, considering i joined this year
rainbow_star_divider___f2u_by_pelixia-d6440qw.gif
danny | they/he | 3+ FR time

All apperal and slots unlocked
Plus five extras of each
All apperal and slots unlocked
Plus five extras of each
I'm sure I'll stumble upon more things for my wishlist, but as of now...

I want a hoard of Companion Comets,
an Arcane Sprite,
and an Imperial breed change scroll.
I'm sure I'll stumble upon more things for my wishlist, but as of now...

I want a hoard of Companion Comets,
an Arcane Sprite,
and an Imperial breed change scroll.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
Bonefiend, light sprite, sKYCAT OMG. And also the golden idol. I really wish I could afford gem gene scrolls too :/ maybe, one day
Bonefiend, light sprite, sKYCAT OMG. And also the golden idol. I really wish I could afford gem gene scrolls too :/ maybe, one day
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
For those last two Swipp trades I need to circulate in. D:
Plague and Ice sprite because those are really cute
And the Golden Bantam Fangar so that I can gift it to a friend
For those last two Swipp trades I need to circulate in. D:
Plague and Ice sprite because those are really cute
And the Golden Bantam Fangar so that I can gift it to a friend
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png