Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Disorganized Accents [OPEN]
1 2
Welcome to Disorganized Accents, where there's no set style or trend of accent/skincent being created. Here are a couple of rules to go buy:

• Most accents will be preorder and rely on the customers to pay before hand (especially since this is a brand new shop).
  • You can resell any accents you've bought from me at any price you desire, everyone goes through dragon changes after all.

Notices
*Fanged Tundra M has been sent in for approval
Welcome to Disorganized Accents, where there's no set style or trend of accent/skincent being created. Here are a couple of rules to go buy:

• Most accents will be preorder and rely on the customers to pay before hand (especially since this is a brand new shop).
  • You can resell any accents you've bought from me at any price you desire, everyone goes through dragon changes after all.

Notices
*Fanged Tundra M has been sent in for approval
[center][b][size=4]CURRENTLY PRINTING:[/size][/b][/center] [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/60e5581b1e651875dae4b4b20815c8dd/tumblr_o7z57ydiVQ1uc6nmwo1_r1_400.png[/img] [b]Water Brother's Protection[/b] Single, very limited run 450g [LIST=1] [*]me [*] [*] [*] [*] [i]*may print more than 5 if there is popularity[/i] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/7580ac99c1b855cb74d44540708cd136/tumblr_o8btpz4YHW1t44a78o1_400.png[/img] [b]Bandit Rings[/b] Run 1 400g [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
CURRENTLY PRINTING:

tumblr_o7z57ydiVQ1uc6nmwo1_r1_400.png
Water Brother's Protection
Single, very limited run
450g

1. me

2. *may print more than 5 if there is popularity

tumblr_o8btpz4YHW1t44a78o1_400.png
Bandit Rings
Run 1
400g

[center][b][size=5]DESIGNS IN PROGRESS:[/size][/b][/center] [center][i][size=2]*Previews posted below are not the final thing.[/size][/i][/center] [center] [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/ca797e0a2ef50a8bb0e7845999b71195/tumblr_o78v454XKE1uc6nmwo4_400.png[/img] [i]Feathers in his mane[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5]Printed:[/size][/b][/center] [skin=18209][skin=18326]
DESIGNS IN PROGRESS:
*Previews posted below are not the final thing.

tumblr_o78v454XKE1uc6nmwo4_400.png
Feathers in his mane

Printed:
ping list goes here
ping list goes here
@Meebo The title of the shop is a little misleading, Have you ever considered Dragon Disarray Accents?
@Meebo The title of the shop is a little misleading, Have you ever considered Dragon Disarray Accents?
bump!
bump!
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@Monako
I've changed it up, though went with something I think rolls off the tongue a bit more
@Monako
I've changed it up, though went with something I think rolls off the tongue a bit more
@Meebo I am not sure if this accent is within accent guidelines :(

An accent must cover at least 1% of a dragon, I am not sure if just fangs is 1%. Apologies if I'm missing something else on the accent, I just woke up XD
@Meebo I am not sure if this accent is within accent guidelines :(

An accent must cover at least 1% of a dragon, I am not sure if just fangs is 1%. Apologies if I'm missing something else on the accent, I just woke up XD
@chespin
Sorry for the super late reply (had no internet for about a week orz) I actually missed that rule completely. Thanks for pointing it out and now made a redo of the accent that definitely has more than 1% lol
@chespin
Sorry for the super late reply (had no internet for about a week orz) I actually missed that rule completely. Thanks for pointing it out and now made a redo of the accent that definitely has more than 1% lol
@meebo

Hey, could I be put on the list for the female fanged tundra accent?
@meebo

Hey, could I be put on the list for the female fanged tundra accent?
1 2