Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
About 15 gem genes for my gene projects, one of four hard to get/expensive vistas
About 15 gem genes for my gene projects, one of four hard to get/expensive vistas
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
I've actually got a wishlist in my clan info! None of it is suuuper unattainable on its own, but so much of it is so expensive that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it all.
I've actually got a wishlist in my clan info! None of it is suuuper unattainable on its own, but so much of it is so expensive that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it all.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
and now i am back
2015 acolytes, three diamond items and one swipp item(cloudy feathered wings), gloomwillow guide, igniteus accent, every gene on my wishlist especially butterfly and facet and skydancer scroll, oh hepl me
and now i am back
2015 acolytes, three diamond items and one swipp item(cloudy feathered wings), gloomwillow guide, igniteus accent, every gene on my wishlist especially butterfly and facet and skydancer scroll, oh hepl me
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Funny enough, all i really want is a scroll case sling myself for my archivist. All the other expensive items dont interest me in the slightest.
Funny enough, all i really want is a scroll case sling myself for my archivist. All the other expensive items dont interest me in the slightest.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
A double obsidion or black or midnight unbred gen 1

Wannttt
A double obsidion or black or midnight unbred gen 1

Wannttt
jfLmvwf.jpg
Cloudy wings.........
Cloudy wings.........
2cf2tet.png
[quote name="Phenix" date=2016-12-26 11:28:46] A stack of flame candles. [/quote] Same! And I really want a Dunhoof Ambassador for lore! And more sprites. And pixies and *throws my entire wishlist in the air* A L L !
Phenix wrote on 2016-12-26:
A stack of flame candles.
Same!
And I really want a Dunhoof Ambassador for lore! And more sprites. And pixies and *throws my entire wishlist in the air*
A L L !
dlx3JgZ.gif
A gen one imp. I've seen someone's done it, so I have to do it. It'll only take me about a 100 years
A gen one imp. I've seen someone's done it, so I have to do it. It'll only take me about a 100 years
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
A ton of gem genes and an Arcane Sprite.
A ton of gem genes and an Arcane Sprite.
EYEBURNERS. GIVE THEM TO ME.
-SKYCAT (because CAT)
-Golden Bantam Fangar (because FELINE)
-Light Sprite (because SPRITE)
-Windbound Plumage (it's basically the last Wind thing I need ;; )
-SKYCAT (because CAT)
-Golden Bantam Fangar (because FELINE)
-Light Sprite (because SPRITE)
-Windbound Plumage (it's basically the last Wind thing I need ;; )
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16