Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Nerotoxicity

The stars underneath a user's name shows how many posts they've made. People who have shiny stars like Shadria have made 1000+ forum posts.
@Nerotoxicity

The stars underneath a user's name shows how many posts they've made. People who have shiny stars like Shadria have made 1000+ forum posts.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Anubiis
/sees all your pretty dragons
/cries

@Anubiis
/sees all your pretty dragons
/cries

@nerotoxicity
ahaha it's fine, coatl is pronounced like 'co-ah-tul' or smth, but i've been pronouncing it as 'keetul' ever since i found them and cant stop @___@

the stars depend on how many posts you make!
iirc, you get one at 25, two at 50, three at 100, four at 200, five at 500, and the shiny one at 1000 c:
@nerotoxicity
ahaha it's fine, coatl is pronounced like 'co-ah-tul' or smth, but i've been pronouncing it as 'keetul' ever since i found them and cant stop @___@

the stars depend on how many posts you make!
iirc, you get one at 25, two at 50, three at 100, four at 200, five at 500, and the shiny one at 1000 c:
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
son u are lucky
son u are lucky
WaBL9Eh.png
@Candlelit97 Thank you :)
@Candlelit97 Thank you :)
@Nerotoxicity, no they're all ugly, ew
i had sprites once
O N C E
//plague sprites are my babies, tHATS ALL I WANT, IM SORRY BOSSDAD
@Nerotoxicity, no they're all ugly, ew
i had sprites once
O N C E
//plague sprites are my babies, tHATS ALL I WANT, IM SORRY BOSSDAD
sdSRvlV.png
@fibs "keetul" sounds like a really oddly pronounced kettle to me XD I know the feeling though. There's this one website I've been playing for a long time called mweor, and I've always pronounced it as "mrawr" but apparently it's "meower"~ And thank you, btw!
@fibs "keetul" sounds like a really oddly pronounced kettle to me XD I know the feeling though. There's this one website I've been playing for a long time called mweor, and I've always pronounced it as "mrawr" but apparently it's "meower"~ And thank you, btw!
@DraweeDragon Ikr ;u; I've never gotten this lucky in my entire LIFE XD
@DraweeDragon Ikr ;u; I've never gotten this lucky in my entire LIFE XD
@Nerotoxicity

This is the moment where I die a little on the inside. Anyway, good job.
@Nerotoxicity

This is the moment where I die a little on the inside. Anyway, good job.
dQT1EzU.gif
@Nerotoxicity No problem! Sly Glance was what came from the Mirror before it Depleted. It's now a Uncommon item from the chests you'll get from familiars or digging (Rusty, Iron, Gilded). How much they go for..that I don't know, sadly. The star (we call them Shiny Stars) comes from how many posts you make in the forums. You get the Shiny one once you hit 1000 posts :) As you continue to post you'll get 2 stars,3 stars,4 stars,5 stars, then Shiny. @fibs Thanks for letting me know. I keep forgetting that in 2014 we were given cakes [item= 1st Anniversary Meat Cake] [item= 1st Anniversary Fish Cake] [item= 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake] [item= 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake]
@Nerotoxicity
No problem!
Sly Glance was what came from the Mirror before it Depleted. It's now a Uncommon item from the chests you'll get from familiars or digging (Rusty, Iron, Gilded). How much they go for..that I don't know, sadly.
The star (we call them Shiny Stars) comes from how many posts you make in the forums. You get the Shiny one once you hit 1000 posts :) As you continue to post you'll get 2 stars,3 stars,4 stars,5 stars, then Shiny.

@fibs
Thanks for letting me know. I keep forgetting that in 2014 we were given cakes 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12