Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@OfficerMittens Wow, that must be an expensive collection with the prices for holiday stuff, haha. And I'm shocked they're worth a lot, tbh. They look pretty good [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27018747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270188/27018747_350.png[/img] [/url] (mostly just because I love the way it matches my Finch) but it's still odd to me ^^
@OfficerMittens Wow, that must be an expensive collection with the prices for holiday stuff, haha. And I'm shocked they're worth a lot, tbh. They look pretty good

27018747_350.png

(mostly just because I love the way it matches my Finch) but it's still odd to me ^^
@smokingponies

/SSSSSMMMITE///
@smokingponies

/SSSSSMMMITE///
@Nerotoxicity
i tried

u have a very nice friend tho ^^
@Nerotoxicity
i tried

u have a very nice friend tho ^^
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@Nerotoxicity
Allot of things i don;t have of the holiday stuff.
but the most expensive two things i own are the powerpack and the tatters. -w-
still missing allot of first year stuff and armbands.

rip.

@Nerotoxicity
Allot of things i don;t have of the holiday stuff.
but the most expensive two things i own are the powerpack and the tatters. -w-
still missing allot of first year stuff and armbands.

rip.

rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@smokingponies XD it was a good attempt. Yeah, she's the best ;u; I messaged her about it, and she said that she had no clue the stuff sold for so much, but she still didn't care much since she was uninterested in the game XD

@smokingponies XD it was a good attempt. Yeah, she's the best ;u; I messaged her about it, and she said that she had no clue the stuff sold for so much, but she still didn't care much since she was uninterested in the game XD

@OfficerMittens Well, I wish you luck ^^
@OfficerMittens Well, I wish you luck ^^
@Nerotoxicity
Thank you vary much. <3
I will need it when the Sunchaser Jewelry is prob around the price of a light sprite.
@Nerotoxicity
Thank you vary much. <3
I will need it when the Sunchaser Jewelry is prob around the price of a light sprite.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@Nerotoxicity

congrats on all the loot & welcome to flight rising! i haven't read through all the thread, but most of the things you've received are festival items, which retired after their respective festivals (that only last one week)

the sprites in particular are crazy expensive since they are from the first year, as are the more expensive apparel pieces (boneyard tatters, armbands)

there's a mostly complete list of retired items in the encyclopedia so you might want to take a gander through that c:

while these items are worth a lot, i would caution you against selling all of it as they are retired items so their prices will only continue to rise. personally i'd just keep everything and learn how to earn money through the game ^__^
@Nerotoxicity

congrats on all the loot & welcome to flight rising! i haven't read through all the thread, but most of the things you've received are festival items, which retired after their respective festivals (that only last one week)

the sprites in particular are crazy expensive since they are from the first year, as are the more expensive apparel pieces (boneyard tatters, armbands)

there's a mostly complete list of retired items in the encyclopedia so you might want to take a gander through that c:

while these items are worth a lot, i would caution you against selling all of it as they are retired items so their prices will only continue to rise. personally i'd just keep everything and learn how to earn money through the game ^__^
6mWOUG0.png
If you think the armbands are small, stay away from the teardrop jewelry; they are much smaller. :)

The tatters are both pretty and retired, so they're expensive. If you combine them with the bone antlers it looks really good to my eye.

If you think the armbands are small, stay away from the teardrop jewelry; they are much smaller. :)

The tatters are both pretty and retired, so they're expensive. If you combine them with the bone antlers it looks really good to my eye.

177499lightofknowledge2.png
wow bro u lucked out majorly.
wow bro u lucked out majorly.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12