Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67
@minty

Who did the graphics? The twinkling lights are amazing.
@minty

Who did the graphics? The twinkling lights are amazing.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@minty

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but do I give one gift a day that reaches the minimum tier price or is it one gift in total that reaches the min tier? So say I decided to sign up for the 20k tier, do I give one gift a day that is worth 20k+ or is it 20k+ in total?
@minty

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but do I give one gift a day that reaches the minimum tier price or is it one gift in total that reaches the min tier? So say I decided to sign up for the 20k tier, do I give one gift a day that is worth 20k+ or is it 20k+ in total?
UwUnl7O.png
@minty

Could you check if my submission went through? My wifi bugged out as I sumitted the forum so I'm not sure. Besides that, I'm excited!
@minty

Could you check if my submission went through? My wifi bugged out as I sumitted the forum so I'm not sure. Besides that, I'm excited!
R3T9Jmp.png
@bellzan -- OMG, I knew I had forgotten something! I've just updated the first page with a link to their shop, but it was Beatrizklotz's graphic shop. Thank you for reminding me to properly source these great graphics!! It went right over my head.

@Nevros -- It will be 1 gift total. You'll receive your match on Nov 26 or 27, and you'll have until Dec 21 to put together a gift for that person that is equal to the minimum value of your tier. :)

@CrystalDragonz -- I do not see you on the list, please resubmit! I hope you don't have too much to retype!
@bellzan -- OMG, I knew I had forgotten something! I've just updated the first page with a link to their shop, but it was Beatrizklotz's graphic shop. Thank you for reminding me to properly source these great graphics!! It went right over my head.

@Nevros -- It will be 1 gift total. You'll receive your match on Nov 26 or 27, and you'll have until Dec 21 to put together a gift for that person that is equal to the minimum value of your tier. :)

@CrystalDragonz -- I do not see you on the list, please resubmit! I hope you don't have too much to retype!
@EclipseMirror @RandomShmoe @SilverGravity @Kadaj @cosmicpoppies @bluparrot @agateflame @LucarioLand @TheStormCatcher @wesleydog @Yushiko @bellzan @CthulAid @tulmultuous @tarshaan @patchedprankster @Warriorgirl1234 @helenehime @shawolexotic @Ridara @Lallie @Nusuo @Altamyr @Jaz @catanator500

Thank you all for joining the exchange! You've been added to the participants list.

And LOTS of thanks to @RandomShmoe, who is returning as an elf this year!
@EclipseMirror @RandomShmoe @SilverGravity @Kadaj @cosmicpoppies @bluparrot @agateflame @LucarioLand @TheStormCatcher @wesleydog @Yushiko @bellzan @CthulAid @tulmultuous @tarshaan @patchedprankster @Warriorgirl1234 @helenehime @shawolexotic @Ridara @Lallie @Nusuo @Altamyr @Jaz @catanator500

Thank you all for joining the exchange! You've been added to the participants list.

And LOTS of thanks to @RandomShmoe, who is returning as an elf this year!
@minty
thank you!
@minty
thank you!
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@minty
To be clear, do we give one gift of the tier value or can it be multiple as long as they all add up to the value?
@minty
To be clear, do we give one gift of the tier value or can it be multiple as long as they all add up to the value?
197MS.png359MS.png405MS.pngtumblr_inline_ou7t1inV3R1r2ao8y_540.png059MS.png155MS.png135MS.png
@SilverGravity -- OH! My apologies. Your second option is correct. You are allowed to gift multiple items as long as the total value is equal or greater to the minimum value of your tier. Whew, sorry, I'm not sure what I was thinking.
@SilverGravity -- OH! My apologies. Your second option is correct. You are allowed to gift multiple items as long as the total value is equal or greater to the minimum value of your tier. Whew, sorry, I'm not sure what I was thinking.
@minty
No worries, thank you! Just wanted to be sure that was allowed :)
@minty
No worries, thank you! Just wanted to be sure that was allowed :)
197MS.png359MS.png405MS.pngtumblr_inline_ou7t1inV3R1r2ao8y_540.png059MS.png155MS.png135MS.png
@minty
SIGN ME UP BABY!
@minty
SIGN ME UP BABY!
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67