Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
ohhhh, i am so glad i didn't convince myself to change my username this year. i am all over signups here. this was so fun last year. might even manage to completely reinvolve me with FR. :)
ohhhh, i am so glad i didn't convince myself to change my username this year. i am all over signups here. this was so fun last year. might even manage to completely reinvolve me with FR. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@cypris @CynicalMuffin @Neffi @Fyreimp @sciencings @julietofmayfair @spacedaydreamer @Blackstone359

Thank you all for signing up! I've added you to our participation list. 8)

And a special thank you to the returning @Trippfaerie as one of our amazing elves!
@cypris @CynicalMuffin @Neffi @Fyreimp @sciencings @julietofmayfair @spacedaydreamer @Blackstone359

Thank you all for signing up! I've added you to our participation list. 8)

And a special thank you to the returning @Trippfaerie as one of our amazing elves!
@TheStormCatcher

I am unfamiliar with Discord, but it is a chat service, correct? We wouldn't be using Skype for any video communication (unless individual elves wanted to chat that way!), it would be mostly for an instant messaging group convo. If it integrates with Skype, I would invite Discord users as normal.

The use of Skype to chat is also totally optionally, so if you'd prefer not to communicate that way or don't have Skype, it's no biggie.
@TheStormCatcher

I am unfamiliar with Discord, but it is a chat service, correct? We wouldn't be using Skype for any video communication (unless individual elves wanted to chat that way!), it would be mostly for an instant messaging group convo. If it integrates with Skype, I would invite Discord users as normal.

The use of Skype to chat is also totally optionally, so if you'd prefer not to communicate that way or don't have Skype, it's no biggie.
@minty
Yep! discord is a chatting, and voice chatting service for gamers. I cannot use skype as i own a chrome book and it is QUITE glitchy on the chrome book, and you cannot call, only chat. reddit, oh boy.
i always get confused with reddit. but discord is something i'm more familar with so i was just asking if there could possibly be an offical secret santa 2016 discord chat
@minty
Yep! discord is a chatting, and voice chatting service for gamers. I cannot use skype as i own a chrome book and it is QUITE glitchy on the chrome book, and you cannot call, only chat. reddit, oh boy.
i always get confused with reddit. but discord is something i'm more familar with so i was just asking if there could possibly be an offical secret santa 2016 discord chat
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
looking forwards to it! This sort for gift exchange is always a blast :D
looking forwards to it! This sort for gift exchange is always a blast :D
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@minty

i wanna sign up!!
@minty

i wanna sign up!!
@minty i didn't see this in the faq (granted, it's early and i don't have enough sleep right now....), but can someone sign up more than once in a couple different tiers? i know the tier i most want to be in, but i'd kinda like to giftbomb some lower tiers as well.
@minty i didn't see this in the faq (granted, it's early and i don't have enough sleep right now....), but can someone sign up more than once in a couple different tiers? i know the tier i most want to be in, but i'd kinda like to giftbomb some lower tiers as well.
FsBkBFa.png

@Alrydae
Going to sign up later, gotta work on my wish list!
@Alrydae
Going to sign up later, gotta work on my wish list!
vKZllIe.png
@TheStormCatcher -- Ohhh, gotcha! That is definitely something that could be discussed amongst the elves. Reddit is a must, as it's a private subreddit for us to share info and ideas and the like, but Skype or Discord groups can be set up as wanted/needed! 0:

@Angeleina -- Feel free! :D Once you've read the rules and guidelines, there is a link to the Google Form for sign up.

@KittyAoba -- We only allow folks to sign up once for 1 tier, but you are welcome to participate in the Advent Calendar raffle that starts in December, which has several days dedicated to random acts of kindness/gift bombing! ;>
@TheStormCatcher -- Ohhh, gotcha! That is definitely something that could be discussed amongst the elves. Reddit is a must, as it's a private subreddit for us to share info and ideas and the like, but Skype or Discord groups can be set up as wanted/needed! 0:

@Angeleina -- Feel free! :D Once you've read the rules and guidelines, there is a link to the Google Form for sign up.

@KittyAoba -- We only allow folks to sign up once for 1 tier, but you are welcome to participate in the Advent Calendar raffle that starts in December, which has several days dedicated to random acts of kindness/gift bombing! ;>
@minty that sounds perfect! thanks for telling me (i did sign up for the raffle, so that's cool). i suppose it's now time to start my christmas fund so i have the power to gift bomb on command. haha
@minty that sounds perfect! thanks for telling me (i did sign up for the raffle, so that's cool). i suppose it's now time to start my christmas fund so i have the power to gift bomb on command. haha
FsBkBFa.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67