Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67
@minty If we already have a wishlist linked on our profile, can we just put the link in the space where our wishlist would go?

@GrimMistress Saaame, oh my goodness. But hey! These two months will totally fly by!! So it is almost Christmas xD
@minty If we already have a wishlist linked on our profile, can we just put the link in the space where our wishlist would go?

@GrimMistress Saaame, oh my goodness. But hey! These two months will totally fly by!! So it is almost Christmas xD
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
Good grief I still need 230kt and 250+ shrooms for RoR but after that's over on I go to SS xD
@Leremis
Good grief I still need 230kt and 250+ shrooms for RoR but after that's over on I go to SS xD
@Leremis -- People share their wish lists in a variety of ways. As long as your wish list is hosted on a secure site, there should be no problem with sharing just the link!
@Leremis -- People share their wish lists in a variety of ways. As long as your wish list is hosted on a secure site, there should be no problem with sharing just the link!
@minty Sounds good, thank you!

@GrimMistress I hear ya xD Lucky for me, I'm not a huge fan of festival skins so I can start saving soon :D
@minty Sounds good, thank you!

@GrimMistress I hear ya xD Lucky for me, I'm not a huge fan of festival skins so I can start saving soon :D
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@minty

Ahhhh, I look forward to this every year ^.^ Signed up as soon as I saw this xD
@minty

Ahhhh, I look forward to this every year ^.^ Signed up as soon as I saw this xD
@minty If I sign up to be a rematch Santa, can I specify what tier I am willing to go up to? I'd like to do it but I would rather not be assigned to someone on the 500kt+ tier.
@minty If I sign up to be a rematch Santa, can I specify what tier I am willing to go up to? I'd like to do it but I would rather not be assigned to someone on the 500kt+ tier.
ffGNCkk.png
@Zenelle -- I'm so glad! It's great to see you again. 8)

@scorchfrost -- Of course. My process for choosing Rematch Santas is to always ask first if the person is still willing to be a Rematch Santa, then ask what tier they would be comfortable rematching at. In the case of any 500k tier rematches, it looks like I'll be asking multiple people to come together to make a gift worth 500k, instead of asking a single person to foot the entire gift.
@Zenelle -- I'm so glad! It's great to see you again. 8)

@scorchfrost -- Of course. My process for choosing Rematch Santas is to always ask first if the person is still willing to be a Rematch Santa, then ask what tier they would be comfortable rematching at. In the case of any 500k tier rematches, it looks like I'll be asking multiple people to come together to make a gift worth 500k, instead of asking a single person to foot the entire gift.
@FlyingMintBunny @Ferid @CrystalDragonz @Superbia @JasmineBlooms @persteph @StarlineRose @Glisselda @Tales @Runi @Zenelle @GrimMistress @Leremis @Scorchfrost @spaceguybenny @rochester @Iceluoxue

Thank you all for joining and helping us reach 150 participants! 0: Yay! You've all been added to the participants list.

Edit: and I almost forgot to extend a warm welcome and thank you to our two returning elves: @halloqueen and @Zenelle! Thank you so much for making the event amazing!
@FlyingMintBunny @Ferid @CrystalDragonz @Superbia @JasmineBlooms @persteph @StarlineRose @Glisselda @Tales @Runi @Zenelle @GrimMistress @Leremis @Scorchfrost @spaceguybenny @rochester @Iceluoxue

Thank you all for joining and helping us reach 150 participants! 0: Yay! You've all been added to the participants list.

Edit: and I almost forgot to extend a warm welcome and thank you to our two returning elves: @halloqueen and @Zenelle! Thank you so much for making the event amazing!
Signed up woop woop! I'm so excited!
Signed up woop woop! I'm so excited!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@minty
Np! I'm super excited! Congrats on getting 150 participants, that's awesome. c:
@minty
Np! I'm super excited! Congrats on getting 150 participants, that's awesome. c:
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67