Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
GET HYPE

also a 500K plus tier yes thank you

hopefully it'll mean some cool goodies :U
GET HYPE

also a 500K plus tier yes thank you

hopefully it'll mean some cool goodies :U
@NanamiChiaki -- From the looks of it, we may be running two group chats for the elves. The group chats will be less about imparting important info for the exchange, and more just a way for elves to be friendly. So two group chats wouldn't necessarily be in opposition of that goal. :)
@NanamiChiaki -- From the looks of it, we may be running two group chats for the elves. The group chats will be less about imparting important info for the exchange, and more just a way for elves to be friendly. So two group chats wouldn't necessarily be in opposition of that goal. :)
@minty
Hello! I'd like to participate this year (would be my first time :o), but I have a couple questions!

Regarding item worth, what should I go by? The lowest AH price? Also, what about gem items? Would I convert the worth to treasure (and if I do, what conversion rate)? Sorry if they're silly questions. If I sign up, I want to be clear so that I don't sign up for the wrong tier/come up with a poor gift.
@minty
Hello! I'd like to participate this year (would be my first time :o), but I have a couple questions!

Regarding item worth, what should I go by? The lowest AH price? Also, what about gem items? Would I convert the worth to treasure (and if I do, what conversion rate)? Sorry if they're silly questions. If I sign up, I want to be clear so that I don't sign up for the wrong tier/come up with a poor gift.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Kairos -- Hi! I hope you decide to join Secret Santa this year! Typically, value would be determined by lowest AH value (but obviously not a severly undercut value). Treasure genes and the like would be off the Marketplace price. Gems would be by the most up to date market value, which can be difficult to predict. You can definitely work with me or your elf, once assigned, to choose the perfect gift for your tier.

My best advice would be to shoot for a gift a bit over your minimum value to take any market fluctuations into account.

Not the best answer I know, but please don't hesitate to bounce ideas off of me!
@Kairos -- Hi! I hope you decide to join Secret Santa this year! Typically, value would be determined by lowest AH value (but obviously not a severly undercut value). Treasure genes and the like would be off the Marketplace price. Gems would be by the most up to date market value, which can be difficult to predict. You can definitely work with me or your elf, once assigned, to choose the perfect gift for your tier.

My best advice would be to shoot for a gift a bit over your minimum value to take any market fluctuations into account.

Not the best answer I know, but please don't hesitate to bounce ideas off of me!
Thank you so much for hosting, I just signed up! How was I not aware of this sooner?? This is totally my jam. Am i supposed to be this excited for Christmas in October? You betcha.
Thank you so much for hosting, I just signed up! How was I not aware of this sooner?? This is totally my jam. Am i supposed to be this excited for Christmas in October? You betcha.
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
@minty
Okay, that's what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure.. Thank you for answering my questions!

I'll be signing up either tonight or tomorrow~
@minty
Okay, that's what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure.. Thank you for answering my questions!

I'll be signing up either tonight or tomorrow~
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
YES I love doing secret santa and i just applied to sign up

and a 500kt tier!? NICE. Lets give that a shot! I easily gave that last year so it's nice to know i could receive something in that realm also. Thank you for your organization, @Minty !
YES I love doing secret santa and i just applied to sign up

and a 500kt tier!? NICE. Lets give that a shot! I easily gave that last year so it's nice to know i could receive something in that realm also. Thank you for your organization, @Minty !
500kT tier, woo! I'm excited. I'll be gradually putting money towards gifts from now, until I receive my gift buddy!
500kT tier, woo! I'm excited. I'll be gradually putting money towards gifts from now, until I receive my gift buddy!
When you are too poor to give out gifts every day until the 21st
When you are too poor to give out gifts every day until the 21st
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@minty Im interested in being a secret santa
@minty Im interested in being a secret santa
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67