Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67
@Minty Thanks so much for your hard work!!
@Minty Thanks so much for your hard work!!
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@GrumpyCatlover -- Of course! At the bottom of the second post, there is a link to the Google Form sign up sheet. Fill that out and you'll receive a ping from me once I've had a chance to review it. :) (Also I love your username)

@Altamyr -- Aw, thank you very much!
@GrumpyCatlover -- Of course! At the bottom of the second post, there is a link to the Google Form sign up sheet. Fill that out and you'll receive a ping from me once I've had a chance to review it. :) (Also I love your username)

@Altamyr -- Aw, thank you very much!
@Beatrizklotz @koreplum @MissAlavesa @Zoustache @fuzzynauvelle @EtherealDreams @RitterKeks @ToasterOven

Welcome to the exchange! You've all been added to the participants list. Thank you for joining us this year!
@Beatrizklotz @koreplum @MissAlavesa @Zoustache @fuzzynauvelle @EtherealDreams @RitterKeks @ToasterOven

Welcome to the exchange! You've all been added to the participants list. Thank you for joining us this year!
Yay! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@minty
yeah signed up.
Thanks for hosting this!
@minty
yeah signed up.
Thanks for hosting this!
VVM4XuM.png
@minty

Alrighty, resigned up and it went through this time! I'm excited to be doing this again!
@minty

Alrighty, resigned up and it went through this time! I'm excited to be doing this again!
R3T9Jmp.png
@minty

I can't acces the sign up sheet because of my phone (I can't play on my computer right now), can I still join, like by having someone put the info in for me?
@minty

I can't acces the sign up sheet because of my phone (I can't play on my computer right now), can I still join, like by having someone put the info in for me?
@CrystalDragonz -- Great! I'll be checking in the next batch once I reach about 10 waiting.

@GrimMistress -- Of course, I'll send you a PM with all the questions shortly, OK?
@CrystalDragonz -- Great! I'll be checking in the next batch once I reach about 10 waiting.

@GrimMistress -- Of course, I'll send you a PM with all the questions shortly, OK?
Oh my god, I am so excited for this :D Can't wait to spoil my Secret Santa recipient~
Oh my god, I am so excited for this :D Can't wait to spoil my Secret Santa recipient~
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis I'm gonna be broke after this and RoR but whO CARES IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS xD october 15th
@Leremis I'm gonna be broke after this and RoR but whO CARES IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS xD october 15th
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67