Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
@kriski -- I can definitely peek in on the calendar prep work at any time! Please take your time getting everything together. We still have plenty of time before the raffle goes up! I'll write up some ideas for the post and see if that works with your ideas as well. I have a few banners, too, for the raffle thread that matches the ones on this thread. I will definitely add them to the sheet so you can see!
@kriski -- I can definitely peek in on the calendar prep work at any time! Please take your time getting everything together. We still have plenty of time before the raffle goes up! I'll write up some ideas for the post and see if that works with your ideas as well. I have a few banners, too, for the raffle thread that matches the ones on this thread. I will definitely add them to the sheet so you can see!
@minty - cool, I'll PM you and Padfoot when I've composed something coherent from my brainstorming notes.
@minty - cool, I'll PM you and Padfoot when I've composed something coherent from my brainstorming notes.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@minty Thanks so much for running this event!

One question: if we sign up for being a rematch Santa, are we signing up for the same tier as our original santa commitment?
@minty Thanks so much for running this event!

One question: if we sign up for being a rematch Santa, are we signing up for the same tier as our original santa commitment?
@Mattykips @KiahTaiga @RandomPurple @oilux @Luminaries @LongLiveFangirls @Arinna @Texasface @After @titherdel @manysundays

Thank you for signing up for the event! I'm glad to have you aboard.

And more special thanks to our new (and returning!) elves: @Ygdrasill @Soviett @Sildrael @Acacia

@manysundays -- If chosen to be a rematch Santa, you will be matched with a person of your tier or below. In the case of mega-tier participants that need rematched, we may call upon a few Rematch Santas to donate items to create a gift that is equal to or greater than 500k!
@Mattykips @KiahTaiga @RandomPurple @oilux @Luminaries @LongLiveFangirls @Arinna @Texasface @After @titherdel @manysundays

Thank you for signing up for the event! I'm glad to have you aboard.

And more special thanks to our new (and returning!) elves: @Ygdrasill @Soviett @Sildrael @Acacia

@manysundays -- If chosen to be a rematch Santa, you will be matched with a person of your tier or below. In the case of mega-tier participants that need rematched, we may call upon a few Rematch Santas to donate items to create a gift that is equal to or greater than 500k!
Yay, fourth year running, fourth year joining! I love this event a lot, I'm so glad this is happening again!
Yay, fourth year running, fourth year joining! I love this event a lot, I'm so glad this is happening again!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Wow, thinking up a wishlist was a lot harder than I expected! Joined the experimental 500k tier! Should be exciting. I had an awesome SS2015 and I'm confident this year will be just as rewarding.
Wow, thinking up a wishlist was a lot harder than I expected! Joined the experimental 500k tier! Should be exciting. I had an awesome SS2015 and I'm confident this year will be just as rewarding.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I'm happy it is that time of year again~ Secret Santa! Woooooo~
I'm happy it is that time of year again~ Secret Santa! Woooooo~
@korradorable @Synzia @Autopsy @astralwyvern @Trippfaerie @Drytil @ChristianCutie @WillowWispFlame

Thank you all for joining! You've been added to the participants list!

And over 50 sign ups already!? Let's get this party started!
@korradorable @Synzia @Autopsy @astralwyvern @Trippfaerie @Drytil @ChristianCutie @WillowWispFlame

Thank you all for joining! You've been added to the participants list!

And over 50 sign ups already!? Let's get this party started!
Aw ye! I was wondering if/when this was going to get started and i'm already excited!
Last year was my first year participating and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait for this year!
Aw ye! I was wondering if/when this was going to get started and i'm already excited!
Last year was my first year participating and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait for this year!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
I'm so looking forward to this!

@minty
Also, I read about that Discord suggestion and I would be in for that too! I know you'll probably make a thread about it on Reddit anyway, but Discord's great to use for communicating when it comes to things like these so I thought I'd give my opinion on that already~
I'm so looking forward to this!

@minty
Also, I read about that Discord suggestion and I would be in for that too! I know you'll probably make a thread about it on Reddit anyway, but Discord's great to use for communicating when it comes to things like these so I thought I'd give my opinion on that already~
Gammass.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67