Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@minty

I'm so pumped for this year's festivities! Thank you so much for managing all of this, we'd be lost without you! :D
@minty

I'm so pumped for this year's festivities! Thank you so much for managing all of this, we'd be lost without you! :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@minty - YAY, sign ups are open! Those are GORGEOUS graphics! I'm so excited to get the advent calendar up and running. I also went and found myself a Christmas avatar: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=984616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9847/984616_350.png[/img] [/url]
@minty - YAY, sign ups are open! Those are GORGEOUS graphics! I'm so excited to get the advent calendar up and running. I also went and found myself a Christmas avatar:

984616_350.png
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@ShadowedWolf @Grimgloom @mooncake @Madarakita @Moofe @Shishiru @DarklightRaven @Gidgetech @Seonais @Stormdragon @Neroshii @AetherSeer @bmeduho @LuxVulpi @Ygdrasill @vanillaa @Soviett @Lexreon @Iralla @ksea @Tox @kriski

Thank you all for joining this year! You've been added to the participant list. :)

@Tox -- aw, thank you! It's all thanks to Devildove for starting such wonderful tradition in the first place. Yay all Flight SS!
@ShadowedWolf @Grimgloom @mooncake @Madarakita @Moofe @Shishiru @DarklightRaven @Gidgetech @Seonais @Stormdragon @Neroshii @AetherSeer @bmeduho @LuxVulpi @Ygdrasill @vanillaa @Soviett @Lexreon @Iralla @ksea @Tox @kriski

Thank you all for joining this year! You've been added to the participant list. :)

@Tox -- aw, thank you! It's all thanks to Devildove for starting such wonderful tradition in the first place. Yay all Flight SS!
@wesleydog -- Absolutely! No problem. We have been so fortunate in the past to need very few Rematch Santas at all. I think last year we needed 8 Rematch Santas, out of almost 500 exchanges!

My process for finding Rematch Santas is to always contact the possible RS first and ask 1. if they're still interested and 2. if they can rematch at the specific level I'm looking for. If it turns out that we have 500k tier people in need of rematching, I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to chip in parts of a larger gift instead of having to spend another 500k all by themselves!
@wesleydog -- Absolutely! No problem. We have been so fortunate in the past to need very few Rematch Santas at all. I think last year we needed 8 Rematch Santas, out of almost 500 exchanges!

My process for finding Rematch Santas is to always contact the possible RS first and ask 1. if they're still interested and 2. if they can rematch at the specific level I'm looking for. If it turns out that we have 500k tier people in need of rematching, I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to chip in parts of a larger gift instead of having to spend another 500k all by themselves!
@Minty
Yay! I've been waiting for signups to open! I sent in an Elf application as well.

Discord can be used for both text and voice chat. It's far less of a resource hog than Skype. It also offers some accessibility options like text to voice built in. It's free to set up a server and the server is always there, nobody has to initiate or maintain a call. It seems to deal with less than optimal network connections a lot better too. It has some nice admin options as well so multiple channels with various permissions can be easily set up. Finally, it has apps for PC, Mac, Linux, IOS, and Android, or you can just use the web based interface and not install an app at all.
@Minty
Yay! I've been waiting for signups to open! I sent in an Elf application as well.

Discord can be used for both text and voice chat. It's far less of a resource hog than Skype. It also offers some accessibility options like text to voice built in. It's free to set up a server and the server is always there, nobody has to initiate or maintain a call. It seems to deal with less than optimal network connections a lot better too. It has some nice admin options as well so multiple channels with various permissions can be easily set up. Finally, it has apps for PC, Mac, Linux, IOS, and Android, or you can just use the web based interface and not install an app at all.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Inka
Secret Santas!
@Inka
Secret Santas!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@minty Perfect, thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I'll definitely sign up to be a Rematch then :)
@minty Perfect, thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I'll definitely sign up to be a Rematch then :)
@kriski -- He looks great! :D He and Noel should be buddies, haha.

@Ygdrasill -- That's actually really neat. 0: Once we get the subreddit for elves set up, I'll definitely put up a thread and see if there is a preference. Or maybe just have both!

@wesleydog -- Thank you for signing up to be a Rematch Santa! :D It's always appreciated.
@kriski -- He looks great! :D He and Noel should be buddies, haha.

@Ygdrasill -- That's actually really neat. 0: Once we get the subreddit for elves set up, I'll definitely put up a thread and see if there is a preference. Or maybe just have both!

@wesleydog -- Thank you for signing up to be a Rematch Santa! :D It's always appreciated.
I should get myself a christmas derg.. Closer to christmas.

Although Soren is pretty christmas-y, heh.
I should get myself a christmas derg.. Closer to christmas.

Although Soren is pretty christmas-y, heh.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@minty - Noel in her Christmas get-up WAS my inspiration. I saved her picture last year and kept looking at it every now and then and thinking - YAY, dragon raffles, can't wait!

I think you'll be busy with sign ups this weekend. Do you have a timeframe in mind for the advent calendar prep work? Is it okay if I add more dragon raffle points and ideas sometime next week? I'm having a bit of a week this week.
@minty - Noel in her Christmas get-up WAS my inspiration. I saved her picture last year and kept looking at it every now and then and thinking - YAY, dragon raffles, can't wait!

I think you'll be busy with sign ups this weekend. Do you have a timeframe in mind for the advent calendar prep work? Is it okay if I add more dragon raffle points and ideas sometime next week? I'm having a bit of a week this week.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67