Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Just signed up for 100kt tier!
Just signed up for 100kt tier!
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
@ShadowedWolf -- Good question! Rematch Santas will be assigned a player of their tier or lower whenever possible. Hopefully there wouldn't be a case of any Rematch Santas being left gifting someone of a significantly higher tier, but in the past we have run private little donation drives to help those Rematch Santas make their gifts! I'm sure we could make it happen again.
@ShadowedWolf -- Good question! Rematch Santas will be assigned a player of their tier or lower whenever possible. Hopefully there wouldn't be a case of any Rematch Santas being left gifting someone of a significantly higher tier, but in the past we have run private little donation drives to help those Rematch Santas make their gifts! I'm sure we could make it happen again.
EEEE! I was just preparing for this! I can't wait to see who my target match is so that I might throw gifts at them!

And the Advent was so much fun last year, can't wait to see how it plays out this time!
EEEE! I was just preparing for this! I can't wait to see who my target match is so that I might throw gifts at them!

And the Advent was so much fun last year, can't wait to see how it plays out this time!
@Gidgetech

I'm glad to have you back!! xpadfootx and I are soooo much more prepared this year, so you should have an absolute blast with the raffle!
@Gidgetech

I'm glad to have you back!! xpadfootx and I are soooo much more prepared this year, so you should have an absolute blast with the raffle!
@minty

Can I join this? I'd love to participate!
@minty

Can I join this? I'd love to participate!
[quote name="minty" date=2016-10-15 08:57:27] Thank you all for signing up! I've added you to our participation list. 8) And a special thank you to the returning @Trippfaerie as one of our amazing elves! [/quote] Thank you! I am so excited to be coming back again! 4 years and counting!! @minty
minty wrote on 2016-10-15:

Thank you all for signing up! I've added you to our participation list. 8)

And a special thank you to the returning @Trippfaerie as one of our amazing elves!

Thank you! I am so excited to be coming back again! 4 years and counting!!

@minty
YAY! Last year was a blast. Can't wait for this year! So excited! C:
YAY! Last year was a blast. Can't wait for this year! So excited! C:
WlTfY2t.jpg
@minty I plan to sign up for the 500k+ tier and I would love to help out by being a Rematch Santa, but there's no way I'd be able to take on another 500k+ job if I happened to be rematched to one; perhaps you could assign multiple people (divvying up the costs) to any 500k+ tier people who happen to go ungifted? I want to be able to help, but if there's a chance I'll have to spend another 500k+, I won't be able to sign up for Rematch!

If not, is there any way you could guarantee that I not be assigned any higher than 100k+ for the Rematch? I'd be capable of doing the second highest tier if you needed it. ^^
@minty I plan to sign up for the 500k+ tier and I would love to help out by being a Rematch Santa, but there's no way I'd be able to take on another 500k+ job if I happened to be rematched to one; perhaps you could assign multiple people (divvying up the costs) to any 500k+ tier people who happen to go ungifted? I want to be able to help, but if there's a chance I'll have to spend another 500k+, I won't be able to sign up for Rematch!

If not, is there any way you could guarantee that I not be assigned any higher than 100k+ for the Rematch? I'd be capable of doing the second highest tier if you needed it. ^^
@mfncool Of course! At the bottom of the rules and guidelines post, there is a link to the Google Forms sign up. Please use that. 8)
@mfncool Of course! At the bottom of the rules and guidelines post, there is a link to the Google Forms sign up. Please use that. 8)
I am so excited holy Boss

Just signed up for.. well, everything xD Glad to be coming back to this~ Secret Santa is I think my favourite event on FR.

Gonna get that 500kT tier so hard
I am so excited holy Boss

Just signed up for.. well, everything xD Glad to be coming back to this~ Secret Santa is I think my favourite event on FR.

Gonna get that 500kT tier so hard
earthshieldl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67