Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MAIN HUB]Starfall Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MythicalViper

Pesky space collapse filtering in everywhere! The arcanist will never learn ;) It does, indeed - although it's the least of my concerns if glademum has become a potted plant!
@MythicalViper

Pesky space collapse filtering in everywhere! The arcanist will never learn ;) It does, indeed - although it's the least of my concerns if glademum has become a potted plant!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@MythicalViper

Alrighty, time to update the ole starfall hub in my sig!
@MythicalViper

Alrighty, time to update the ole starfall hub in my sig!
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
[center][size=7][color=transparent]I CAN FIX THIS FOLLOW THE PORTALS[/color][/size] [img]http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Magnifying-Glass-psd24080.png[/img][/center]

I CAN FIX THIS
FOLLOW THE PORTALS

Magnifying-Glass-psd24080.png
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
The Donate Junk, Save Your Deity thread is now up!

We'll have a full list of prizes up later today -- but we currently have a 100K treasure prize pot on the 50/50 raffle, and it's only going to get bigger as the week goes on! :)
The Donate Junk, Save Your Deity thread is now up!

We'll have a full list of prizes up later today -- but we currently have a 100K treasure prize pot on the 50/50 raffle, and it's only going to get bigger as the week goes on! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
OH NO MATHER! -hugs the deity- what they have done to you ;__; ...
On the brightside...finally i get to meet you : D

xD of course im gonna participate! I love the idea and all the games and events seems a lot of fun ^^
OH NO MATHER! -hugs the deity- what they have done to you ;__; ...
On the brightside...finally i get to meet you : D

xD of course im gonna participate! I love the idea and all the games and events seems a lot of fun ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@MythicalViper
I would like to contribute to the week-before Arcane Dom push before Starfall festival. Who can I talk to about donating leveled fodder / being a fodder leveler for the glory of Arcane?
Sincerely signed,
An Ice who is fiercely loyal to her first Flight
@MythicalViper
I would like to contribute to the week-before Arcane Dom push before Starfall festival. Who can I talk to about donating leveled fodder / being a fodder leveler for the glory of Arcane?
Sincerely signed,
An Ice who is fiercely loyal to her first Flight
[quote]Sorry Windies[/quote] ........Ok yeah no it's true though ">> @MythicalViper Are you doing a new event pinglist? If so could I get on it! Looks like you've got some fun stuff lined up for us ^_^
Quote:
Sorry Windies

........Ok yeah no it's true though ">>

@MythicalViper

Are you doing a new event pinglist? If so could I get on it! Looks like you've got some fun stuff lined up for us ^_^
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[img]http://imgur.com/1Cnh2uO.gif[/img] Dad's travels turned bad, whoops!
1Cnh2uO.gif

Dad's travels turned bad, whoops!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
IT's TIME TO
G
E
T
P
U
M
P
E
D
IT's TIME TO
G
E
T
P
U
M
P
E
D

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@kiwipen You might want to check out our OOF raffle, the event organizer of which is Argante. Here's a link to the raffle hub! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1979440][img]http://i.imgur.com/8TWAHev.png[/img][/url][/center] @Eialyne Sadly, we don't ;-; Those meteors really jacked up our portal system. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@kiwipen

You might want to check out our OOF raffle, the event organizer of which is Argante. Here's a link to the raffle hub!
8TWAHev.png

@Eialyne

Sadly, we don't ;-; Those meteors really jacked up our portal system. Sorry for the inconvenience!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6