Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 342 343
@cr1tikal

omg bless
@cr1tikal

omg bless
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@cr1tikal the achievements are awesome, and the captions are gold XD
@cr1tikal the achievements are awesome, and the captions are gold XD
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
OH MY GOSH I JUST LOOKED AT HIM TODAY

WHAT IS HAPPENING???
OH MY GOSH I JUST LOOKED AT HIM TODAY

WHAT IS HAPPENING???
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
At this point I don't even care if we don't get a new breed, the hype train is amusing all by itself. XD

(Although of course I'm hoping we do get one!)
At this point I don't even care if we don't get a new breed, the hype train is amusing all by itself. XD

(Although of course I'm hoping we do get one!)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@cr1tikal thanks
@cr1tikal thanks
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@After @Whistlewindwolf
Hey, everyone, what's this Sunshine thing? I've been here a while and remember no such catastrophe/fiasco/debacle/etc. Was it in FR's first nine months? I signed up in the spring '14 window.

Also, does anyone else think he's changing pretty slowly for an update on the 18th? He's changed three times so far and gained a minor pattern, lost part of an already-broken horn, lost his whiskers and a bit of fur, and gained two teeth and a fin. Two more changes (on the morning of the 17th and the big rollover) aren't going to be enough for a whole new breed. Except for the fin and teeth, so far he could be a Clown Pearlcatcher with some injuries. He'll need to accelerate a lot if he wants to count as something new in two days- probably change the wings, foot, lose the pearl, reproportion his torso and neck- there's a lot to do.

Then again, the changes have been getting steadily bigger- the fin's the biggest yet.
@After @Whistlewindwolf
Hey, everyone, what's this Sunshine thing? I've been here a while and remember no such catastrophe/fiasco/debacle/etc. Was it in FR's first nine months? I signed up in the spring '14 window.

Also, does anyone else think he's changing pretty slowly for an update on the 18th? He's changed three times so far and gained a minor pattern, lost part of an already-broken horn, lost his whiskers and a bit of fur, and gained two teeth and a fin. Two more changes (on the morning of the 17th and the big rollover) aren't going to be enough for a whole new breed. Except for the fin and teeth, so far he could be a Clown Pearlcatcher with some injuries. He'll need to accelerate a lot if he wants to count as something new in two days- probably change the wings, foot, lose the pearl, reproportion his torso and neck- there's a lot to do.

Then again, the changes have been getting steadily bigger- the fin's the biggest yet.
windh4.png
@wyvernvenom Idk too much, but when the color wheel expansion was first announced, all Undel posted was just a thread w/ a sunshine coatl. Nobody knew what was going on and everyone kinda lost it lmao. It wasn't the first nine months, It had to have been in '15 I believe.

@wyvernvenom Idk too much, but when the color wheel expansion was first announced, all Undel posted was just a thread w/ a sunshine coatl. Nobody knew what was going on and everyone kinda lost it lmao. It wasn't the first nine months, It had to have been in '15 I believe.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@WyvernVenom it was the first color wheel thread, back before we knew there would be new colors. Undel reserved three pages of posts mysteriously and then began posting the color previews one by one, starting with Sunshine. the thread devolved into 800+ pages of meme and chaos, so it was locked and a new one was made.

you can see the thread here if you want to look through everything.
@WyvernVenom it was the first color wheel thread, back before we knew there would be new colors. Undel reserved three pages of posts mysteriously and then began posting the color previews one by one, starting with Sunshine. the thread devolved into 800+ pages of meme and chaos, so it was locked and a new one was made.

you can see the thread here if you want to look through everything.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Sorry can someone clue me in I've been a bit inactive this week, do the Baldwin changes occur at rollover? Randomly?
Sorry can someone clue me in I've been a bit inactive this week, do the Baldwin changes occur at rollover? Randomly?
@WyvernVenom

The Sunshine thing was the original announcement of the new colour wheel. Undel created a thread titled 'Sunshine!' that had nothing but a single sunshine-coloured Coatl on a massive black background...and three pages of reserved posts.

Lack of context led to massive speculation and the thread took off, gaining multiple pages in seconds, and made the site crash a few times. Every three hours or so, Undel posted a new image with one more Coatl. The second was shadow, and the third was stone. With a bunch of S colours being the only ones posted, even more speculation happened.

Different colours were added, then murk (I'm pretty sure it was murk) was revealed and the site exploded because it meant we really were getting a wheel expansion. Eventually the old thread was locked and the new one put up to track the colours as they were revealed.
@WyvernVenom

The Sunshine thing was the original announcement of the new colour wheel. Undel created a thread titled 'Sunshine!' that had nothing but a single sunshine-coloured Coatl on a massive black background...and three pages of reserved posts.

Lack of context led to massive speculation and the thread took off, gaining multiple pages in seconds, and made the site crash a few times. Every three hours or so, Undel posted a new image with one more Coatl. The second was shadow, and the third was stone. With a bunch of S colours being the only ones posted, even more speculation happened.

Different colours were added, then murk (I'm pretty sure it was murk) was revealed and the site exploded because it meant we really were getting a wheel expansion. Eventually the old thread was locked and the new one put up to track the colours as they were revealed.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 342 343