Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 342 343
*Chants* new breed new breed new breed

I'm very excited to see how he turns out. I think he's been breathing in too many gases and things from his brew pot and now it's changing him.
*Chants* new breed new breed new breed

I'm very excited to see how he turns out. I think he's been breathing in too many gases and things from his brew pot and now it's changing him.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Update on the maintenance speculation: It looks like there wasn't any extended maintenance for the Coatl release (though it was harder to find information about than NotN, so I'm not 100% sure). The front page announcement for them wasn't posted until about 2 hours after rollover, though, fwiw.
Update on the maintenance speculation: It looks like there wasn't any extended maintenance for the Coatl release (though it was harder to find information about than NotN, so I'm not 100% sure). The front page announcement for them wasn't posted until about 2 hours after rollover, though, fwiw.
Wz3MG4S.png
Even if there's not a new breed released on the 19th, I'm kind of excited and scared to see how Baldwin's going to look at the end of his transformation...

EDIT: extended rollover is night of the 18th, so the update would be on the 19th, not the 18th. whoops.
Even if there's not a new breed released on the 19th, I'm kind of excited and scared to see how Baldwin's going to look at the end of his transformation...

EDIT: extended rollover is night of the 18th, so the update would be on the 19th, not the 18th. whoops.
[quote name="WyvernVenom" date=2016-09-16 19:24:21] [quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date=2016-09-16 18:36:00] Could you imagine the absolute rage of everyone who got swept up into the hype if the extended rollover doesn't end with a new breed? [/quote] I can imagine the admins watching the hype grow in horror, knowing that we're wrong, there isn't a new breed, we've misinterpreted their clues, and now we're going to be furious with them. Even worse/better, they can't say anything, because that would spoil it, and there's too much hype already. There are no brakes on this hype train, whether or not it's going in the direction the admins meant it too. [/quote] *flashbacks to the night of 'Sunshine!'*
WyvernVenom wrote on 2016-09-16:
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2016-09-16:
Could you imagine the absolute rage of everyone who got swept up into the hype if the extended rollover doesn't end with a new breed?

I can imagine the admins watching the hype grow in horror, knowing that we're wrong, there isn't a new breed, we've misinterpreted their clues, and now we're going to be furious with them. Even worse/better, they can't say anything, because that would spoil it, and there's too much hype already. There are no brakes on this hype train, whether or not it's going in the direction the admins meant it too.
*flashbacks to the night of 'Sunshine!'*
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
[quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date=2016-09-16 20:17:36] *flashbacks to the night of 'Sunshine!' [/quote] Which is why i need a fake baldwin achievement. where are the photoshop gurus?
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2016-09-16:
*flashbacks to the night of 'Sunshine!'
Which is why i need a fake baldwin achievement. where are the photoshop gurus?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
//Slams fists WATER BREEED
//Slams fists WATER BREEED
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
He looks weird without his ears. Hopefully he's a new water breed and not just becoming a weird Guardian.
He looks weird without his ears. Hopefully he's a new water breed and not just becoming a weird Guardian.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
/Forced to look at Baldwin every 30 minutes for transmuting *shudders* runs over, yoinks item from him, violently chucks new item in the general direction of the cauldron, and runs away, hiding under a table/ I sure hope he looks less freaky soon; I'm starting to hate to get my items from him. :/

But let's just think if it was a new breed being released on the extended rollover... I would be kinda sad if it was actually cool looking, as I spent my funds on some runes and such. I didn't think they released genes in such close proximity to each other... :(

And what's so special about "Talk Like a Pirate" day? I've never even heard of it before. What, did they do something cool last year, and I was totally oblivious to it? Is that where that cool pirate-y looking apparel came from?
/Forced to look at Baldwin every 30 minutes for transmuting *shudders* runs over, yoinks item from him, violently chucks new item in the general direction of the cauldron, and runs away, hiding under a table/ I sure hope he looks less freaky soon; I'm starting to hate to get my items from him. :/

But let's just think if it was a new breed being released on the extended rollover... I would be kinda sad if it was actually cool looking, as I spent my funds on some runes and such. I didn't think they released genes in such close proximity to each other... :(

And what's so special about "Talk Like a Pirate" day? I've never even heard of it before. What, did they do something cool last year, and I was totally oblivious to it? Is that where that cool pirate-y looking apparel came from?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Honestly even if it turns out to be nothing or not quite the biggest of updates, theorizing is still fun and I won't be disappointed :D

... Still going to assume it's a water breed (pirate or kracken) to be released on Talk Like a Pirate day!
Honestly even if it turns out to be nothing or not quite the biggest of updates, theorizing is still fun and I won't be disappointed :D

... Still going to assume it's a water breed (pirate or kracken) to be released on Talk Like a Pirate day!
[quote name="Silverhawk" date=2016-09-16 20:53:19] He looks weird without his ears. Hopefully he's a new water breed and not just becoming a weird Guardian. [/quote]
Silverhawk wrote on 2016-09-16:
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 342 343