Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
uhh... let me get back to you on that.
uhh... let me get back to you on that.
Venosl is the name of my main OC
he is half fox half scorpion
the original name was VenomSly but i cut out the "M" and "y" to make it sound a bit better
Venosl is the name of my main OC
he is half fox half scorpion
the original name was VenomSly but i cut out the "M" and "y" to make it sound a bit better
anniversary_separator.png
Everleigh is the main character from a series read within the world of one my books.
Everleigh is the main character from a series read within the world of one my books.
[quote name="Everyone" date="2017-01-15 07:05:09" ] Mainly because everyone seemed to like it ;) [/quote] [quote name="Everyone" date="2016-03-03 14:40:30" ] Because I like to meet new people and, of course, someone had to be everyone, right? ;) [/quote] This ;) feels ;) like ;) so ;) long ;) ago ;)
Everyone wrote on 2017-01-15 07:05:09:
Mainly because everyone seemed to like it ;)
Everyone wrote on 2016-03-03 14:40:30:
Because I like to meet new people and, of course, someone had to be everyone, right? ;)

This ;) feels ;) like ;) so ;) long ;) ago ;)
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Moths have been part of my online persona on and off for many years. Before joining, I was on the Flight Rising wiki, looking at the various moth items. The Golden Coa Moth food item was [i]so[/i] adorable that I couldn't resist stealing the "Coa" part for my username! :> [item=golden coa moth]
Moths have been part of my online persona on and off for many years. Before joining, I was on the Flight Rising wiki, looking at the various moth items. The Golden Coa Moth food item was so adorable that I couldn't resist stealing the "Coa" part for my username! :>

Golden Coa Moth
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
I fell in love with a song that has a similar name and then after looking up the definition i couldnt stop thinking about it
I fell in love with a song that has a similar name and then after looking up the definition i couldnt stop thinking about it
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
I chose "Bronzewing" because one of my favorite OC characters is named Bronzewing. The name wasn't taken and she's great, so I changed my user.
I chose "Bronzewing" because one of my favorite OC characters is named Bronzewing. The name wasn't taken and she's great, so I changed my user.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I like rats. My username is Japanese for rat. Simple as that!
I like rats. My username is Japanese for rat. Simple as that!
I love the word Nova so much and the Blu part is in honor of Blue from Wings Of Fire :)
I love the word Nova so much and the Blu part is in honor of Blue from Wings Of Fire :)
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Because I like nigiri.

@NovaBlu

I don't remember Blue. Which one was that again?
Because I like nigiri.

@NovaBlu

I don't remember Blue. Which one was that again?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45