Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Half from a game called "Horizon: Zero Dawn" Where Mechanical Flowers are collectables that get you something really cool (Haven't played it in forever ;-;) and half because I've been using Mechanical*insert item generator object* because I like using same usernames with a bit difference.
Half from a game called "Horizon: Zero Dawn" Where Mechanical Flowers are collectables that get you something really cool (Haven't played it in forever ;-;) and half because I've been using Mechanical*insert item generator object* because I like using same usernames with a bit difference.
VBSVH.gifnpoIL.gifu5HY3.gif2y1XN7S.pngtumblr_inline_oki65zwyHD1tfmvub_100.png
My main dragon here I see having a rather kind disposition to most dragons that did not specifically make enemies with him, and so that eventually stemmed into the short title "KindlyDragon" which I have found myself using in other places beside just here.

I am working on my naming process for my dragons though...and once I do I might change my name. Again.
My main dragon here I see having a rather kind disposition to most dragons that did not specifically make enemies with him, and so that eventually stemmed into the short title "KindlyDragon" which I have found myself using in other places beside just here.

I am working on my naming process for my dragons though...and once I do I might change my name. Again.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
because im gay and fire mages are pretty bad ***, considering i joined the arcane flight though, maybe gayarcanemage would have been more fitting
because im gay and fire mages are pretty bad ***, considering i joined the arcane flight though, maybe gayarcanemage would have been more fitting
hello, my name is blair! talk to me about bugs/moths and the fae :3c
3adgzZD.pngeoyJyml.pngLpKe0em.pnggE96VFA.pngbYt72YT.pngSEIqIGe.pngrI18gRz.pngNlmYDAS.pngeIK5iG7.pngIGz7Blb.pnglCK29fT.pngKwxLkEj.pngDrvBF2Y.png
[img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6294/45de2167a4d5488d6f474cb5a7f14215b8f8de3d_hq.gif[/img] I mean. Just [i]look[/i] at him.
45de2167a4d5488d6f474cb5a7f14215b8f8de3d_hq.gif

I mean.

Just look at him.

Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
It's my name :3
It's my name :3
FREE Skydancer babies to new Arcanist members! Feel free to shoot me a message.
It was a joke I made in the Ice Flight Discord server. My name before this was NoWindows, an alias I adopted a fair bit of time ago based on a glitch message from the Generation II Pokemon games, "No windows available for popping," which I found humorous.
It was a joke I made in the Ice Flight Discord server. My name before this was NoWindows, an alias I adopted a fair bit of time ago based on a glitch message from the Generation II Pokemon games, "No windows available for popping," which I found humorous.
Also call me AC1. Be sure to check my dragons' pronouns for forum games- they're in their bios and broadcasts!
[quote name="Mudsdale" date="2018-08-14 19:27:09" ] [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6294/45de2167a4d5488d6f474cb5a7f14215b8f8de3d_hq.gif[/img] I mean. Just [i]look[/i] at him. [/quote] #Rastadonkey
Mudsdale wrote on 2018-08-14 19:27:09:
45de2167a4d5488d6f474cb5a7f14215b8f8de3d_hq.gif

I mean.

Just look at him.
#Rastadonkey
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
i like rocks
i like rocks
yeahbuddy.png
Boo