Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Because Gaia is the mother of Earth! ^^ And I somehow like names with 'ia' in them.. Don't know why
Because Gaia is the mother of Earth! ^^ And I somehow like names with 'ia' in them.. Don't know why
Named after my favourite characters from a game, but just ZEL (well, Zel) was already taken, so I went with a pun.
I'm in Arcane so I can't say it didn't fit.
Named after my favourite characters from a game, but just ZEL (well, Zel) was already taken, so I went with a pun.
I'm in Arcane so I can't say it didn't fit.
AkczAao.png
Raikdow was a minor thunder god in my RP. He underwent apotheosis as a modest human when the god of water saw how loyal and devout he was, so that Raikdow could stay by his side wherever the rain falls.

I've been water flight since opening day and will never flightchange.
Raikdow was a minor thunder god in my RP. He underwent apotheosis as a modest human when the god of water saw how loyal and devout he was, so that Raikdow could stay by his side wherever the rain falls.

I've been water flight since opening day and will never flightchange.
2u8j5dz.jpg
My username use to be something else, but I wanted to change it and Alive was the first thing to come to mind. x) Good thing it was free!
My username use to be something else, but I wanted to change it and Alive was the first thing to come to mind. x) Good thing it was free!
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
Because I really liked Star Wars VII, and Rey was already taken. So it was either this one, or "Stormpilot" (which is still not taken :o).
Because I really liked Star Wars VII, and Rey was already taken. So it was either this one, or "Stormpilot" (which is still not taken :o).
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Mine's a poor attempt at creating a wolf-sona a few years ago where the name actually stuck longer than the character herself. I have now dressed up as her for World Book Day for the hell of it! [img]http://pre03.deviantart.net/e702/th/pre/f/2014/191/e/1/miraoumi_by_mindfreak80-d7esuyi.jpg[/img] I should really redraw her...
Mine's a poor attempt at creating a wolf-sona a few years ago where the name actually stuck longer than the character herself. I have now dressed up as her for World Book Day for the hell of it!

miraoumi_by_mindfreak80-d7esuyi.jpg

I should really redraw her...
?yg7sM=platform.png?yxxq8=platform.png?YRPbq=platform.png
i'm glittery.
i'm glittery.
The Professor is an Internet persona I made up lol. I continuously use in other sites.
The Professor is an Internet persona I made up lol. I continuously use in other sites.
JVh11Ww.png
A cute nickname for my favorite character, Vriska.
A cute nickname for my favorite character, Vriska.
I've been Nightlilac since probably 2006 or 2007. I still can't remember why, and it bugs me to no end.
I've been Nightlilac since probably 2006 or 2007. I still can't remember why, and it bugs me to no end.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45