Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I mean

Just imagine it

Infinite fields full of infinite llamas

Pure beauty...
I mean

Just imagine it

Infinite fields full of infinite llamas

Pure beauty...
Banner_Small.png
I use to go by bsbjess on previous sites because I used that since Neo but now I felt like it was a change so I went with Jessaboo instead of a cupcake UN. Jessaboo stands for Jess which is my name the last part just fit and was easy to remember.
I use to go by bsbjess on previous sites because I used that since Neo but now I felt like it was a change so I went with Jessaboo instead of a cupcake UN. Jessaboo stands for Jess which is my name the last part just fit and was easy to remember.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
Nightshades because @Nightshade was taken
Nightshades because @Nightshade was taken
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Right around my freshman year let out, we learned about/reviewed DNA, or Deoxyribonucleaic Acid. I joined a few months after, but memorizing that for the final really engraved it into my memory, and since Deoxyribonucleaic Acid is a bit long, I shortened it. Voila. It also confuses people into thinking I'm in Arcane, for some reason.
Right around my freshman year let out, we learned about/reviewed DNA, or Deoxyribonucleaic Acid. I joined a few months after, but memorizing that for the final really engraved it into my memory, and since Deoxyribonucleaic Acid is a bit long, I shortened it. Voila. It also confuses people into thinking I'm in Arcane, for some reason.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
[ascending from the grave] hello I'm back with a username change and a pretty obvious purpose to it
[ascending from the grave] hello I'm back with a username change and a pretty obvious purpose to it
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
Have you tried yodeling?

you should
Have you tried yodeling?

you should
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
legend of zelda

zelda ---> zeldo
legend of zelda

zelda ---> zeldo
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
because with this, everyone calls me "big brother"
because with this, everyone calls me "big brother"
ok but with a n
ok but with a n
cowfish.gif
It's a shortened version of my username on another site that I don't use anymore!
It's a shortened version of my username on another site that I don't use anymore!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45