Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
I actually was hoping this would happen again this year, so now I can actually bother to start at the beginning of the year. I'll be rooting for everyone who joins this. Let's get rich!
I actually was hoping this would happen again this year, so now I can actually bother to start at the beginning of the year. I'll be rooting for everyone who joins this. Let's get rich!
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@Count Do you mean to say January 1st of 2017 for all of your dates? Or are you talking about tomorrow? :P
@Count Do you mean to say January 1st of 2017 for all of your dates? Or are you talking about tomorrow? :P
(She/Her)
@Count Count me in again! Even when I didn't "play" this as often as i did before, I never could give up this challenge. This time, though, I'd actually like to do Hard mode without selling anything in my hoard around festival time XD
@Count Count me in again! Even when I didn't "play" this as often as i did before, I never could give up this challenge. This time, though, I'd actually like to do Hard mode without selling anything in my hoard around festival time XD
@Count Oh why not. Once more into the... something or other.

Do our personal copies of the spreadsheet need any particular permissions to be of use to you? It occurs to me that mine tend to default to private, but do you need edit privileges, or just view?
@Count Oh why not. Once more into the... something or other.

Do our personal copies of the spreadsheet need any particular permissions to be of use to you? It occurs to me that mine tend to default to private, but do you need edit privileges, or just view?
5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png
@Virodhi I just need the link, I don't need any permissions or anything like that!
@Virodhi I just need the link, I don't need any permissions or anything like that!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@DataNinja

-shiftyeyes- this is why I shouldn't copy paste anything! Oops! Fixed!
@DataNinja

-shiftyeyes- this is why I shouldn't copy paste anything! Oops! Fixed!
@Elai Ops! Added that again. :)

And I'm glad to have ya back!!
@Elai Ops! Added that again. :)

And I'm glad to have ya back!!
@Count >> I'm going to be joining this at the beginning of the year this time! Woop! Put me down for... hard? Let's go with hard, but I might open the occasional treasure pack if tempted haha

EDIT: How should I send my link?
@Count >> I'm going to be joining this at the beginning of the year this time! Woop! Put me down for... hard? Let's go with hard, but I might open the occasional treasure pack if tempted haha

EDIT: How should I send my link?
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@Count Not really fixed... I still see a lot of 2016s. :P
@Count Not really fixed... I still see a lot of 2016s. :P
(She/Her)
@DataNinja I just want to make a note about how your name fits these situations. :D
@DataNinja I just want to make a note about how your name fits these situations. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55