Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@VividPixies >> You have to make a copy! Just do File-Make A Copy. Then it should work I hope :3
@VividPixies >> You have to make a copy! Just do File-Make A Copy. Then it should work I hope :3
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@Count Oh, I see now where the username/ID stuff is. Good! Nevermind, my concerns are completely addressed there. :o
@Count Oh, I see now where the username/ID stuff is. Good! Nevermind, my concerns are completely addressed there. :o
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
Another note...

I used Culex's Super Hoard Organizer to fill out (mostly) everything in my hoard. I didn't do things like chests, treasure packs, crates, eggs, or skins.

You can see the results HERE.

Keep in mind, familiars are SO MUCH because I have all of the retired non-KS familiars, often in multiples. Apparel is high because I have all apparel from the first Riot on, again, often in multiples.

The spreadsheet also can track AH values, and some of those values are in.
Another note...

I used Culex's Super Hoard Organizer to fill out (mostly) everything in my hoard. I didn't do things like chests, treasure packs, crates, eggs, or skins.

You can see the results HERE.

Keep in mind, familiars are SO MUCH because I have all of the retired non-KS familiars, often in multiples. Apparel is high because I have all apparel from the first Riot on, again, often in multiples.

The spreadsheet also can track AH values, and some of those values are in.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Oh, I'm also listing myself as Intermediate. I won't be opening gold packs, but I'm not preventing myself from selling other non-pack/chest items.
Oh, I'm also listing myself as Intermediate. I won't be opening gold packs, but I'm not preventing myself from selling other non-pack/chest items.
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
I had to request access from a few people, sorry guys! I don't need to be able to edit, but I do need to be able to view the sheets. To do that, click 'Share' in the top corner, and then click 'Get Shareable Link' and then copy the link that generates.

Adding this to the front page too. ^^
I had to request access from a few people, sorry guys! I don't need to be able to edit, but I do need to be able to view the sheets. To do that, click 'Share' in the top corner, and then click 'Get Shareable Link' and then copy the link that generates.

Adding this to the front page too. ^^
I can not get the pinglist thing to work.

Where is Pyschocanes when I need them
or
@verdice
help me sweet spreadsheet master i miss u and need u pls

edit i actually seemed to have broken the general statistics sheet as well
THIS IS OKAY
i will
figure out how to fix it
tomorrow maybe
I can not get the pinglist thing to work.

Where is Pyschocanes when I need them
or
@verdice
help me sweet spreadsheet master i miss u and need u pls

edit i actually seemed to have broken the general statistics sheet as well
THIS IS OKAY
i will
figure out how to fix it
tomorrow maybe
@Count

entering as intermediate, but ill be opening my eggs when the color wheel is expanded, as well as keeping treasure packs ouo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wgnlwvum7KhWk-0uZw0uDZH14IorO--thPbdpqXjxns/edit?usp=sharing
@Count

entering as intermediate, but ill be opening my eggs when the color wheel is expanded, as well as keeping treasure packs ouo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wgnlwvum7KhWk-0uZw0uDZH14IorO--thPbdpqXjxns/edit?usp=sharing
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@Filbert

I DID NOT IGNORE YOU
you doing badges would be awesome!! if you have a price list, I can help fund them so you don't do them totally for free.
@Filbert

I DID NOT IGNORE YOU
you doing badges would be awesome!! if you have a price list, I can help fund them so you don't do them totally for free.
@Count i'm in for another year of intermediate
@Count i'm in for another year of intermediate
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
@Count 'Make a Copy' is greyed out for me, I can't click it. Sorry for my inconvenience
@Count 'Make a Copy' is greyed out for me, I can't click it. Sorry for my inconvenience
0i1Gbpo.gif
mBlfY5F.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55