Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
@count me in!

hehe
get it?
count
me in?

I'm signing up for intermediate as I think easy is a bit too easy for me!
@count me in!

hehe
get it?
count
me in?

I'm signing up for intermediate as I think easy is a bit too easy for me!
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@Doughnut

Yes please! :D

@Wildpath Oops! I'll add it for the sample, you can add it where/how you like. :)

@Elai
Oh I never thought of Marva's things!

@pedroinboxfort

OOPS. I'm so sorry Fire! It's been added to the sample sheet. For users who have already made a copy, just go ahead and put Fire in, it'll probably be a bit angry at you but that's okay ;)

@NewYorkie
Yes they do!
@Doughnut

Yes please! :D

@Wildpath Oops! I'll add it for the sample, you can add it where/how you like. :)

@Elai
Oh I never thought of Marva's things!

@pedroinboxfort

OOPS. I'm so sorry Fire! It's been added to the sample sheet. For users who have already made a copy, just go ahead and put Fire in, it'll probably be a bit angry at you but that's okay ;)

@NewYorkie
Yes they do!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@MochaMiel

I know you were interested in this!
@MochaMiel

I know you were interested in this!
@Count I am so down to do this for 2016. I'm doing intermediate, though I'm hoping to hold on to all my treasure packs too.

My Spreadsheet
@Count I am so down to do this for 2016. I'm doing intermediate, though I'm hoping to hold on to all my treasure packs too.

My Spreadsheet
She/Her | Time: FR+2
@Count

Here is my spreadsheet. I assume we add the numerical values as we collect? Or at the end of the year? I put my current totals in my sheet for now.

Gunna go for broke and try hard. It'll be a challenge. The only thing I'm going to bend is that I am opening any and all unhatched eggs I get when the color wheel first comes out, but other than that, everything is being chucked into the vault.
@Count

Here is my spreadsheet. I assume we add the numerical values as we collect? Or at the end of the year? I put my current totals in my sheet for now.

Gunna go for broke and try hard. It'll be a challenge. The only thing I'm going to bend is that I am opening any and all unhatched eggs I get when the color wheel first comes out, but other than that, everything is being chucked into the vault.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
@Count
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GbGhNCrcKnqS6kDGPQ_VtJojCpRwmUUrkced5epNGn0/edit?usp=sharing
*too cool to look up how to link it neatly w/ a hyperlink X3
@Count
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GbGhNCrcKnqS6kDGPQ_VtJojCpRwmUUrkced5epNGn0/edit?usp=sharing
*too cool to look up how to link it neatly w/ a hyperlink X3
wMXAg3w.png
@Count

I'm in! Imma do Hard o3o

I PMed you my spreadsheet o3o
@Count

I'm in! Imma do Hard o3o

I PMed you my spreadsheet o3o
m59NfS2.png
@Varric Please update them as you collect them! Hopefully everyone will update it once a month at least. ^^
@Varric Please update them as you collect them! Hopefully everyone will update it once a month at least. ^^
Boop! Everyone should have been added thus far, but if I've missed you please resend me your spreadsheet link!
Boop! Everyone should have been added thus far, but if I've missed you please resend me your spreadsheet link!
@Count

I'll likely update mine more frequently than that. Especially during my long Coli kicks, when I get 'em. xD
@Count

I'll likely update mine more frequently than that. Especially during my long Coli kicks, when I get 'em. xD
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55