Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@dragonfire27 pinging myself so I can find this when I'm not on mobile
@dragonfire27 pinging myself so I can find this when I'm not on mobile
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@Count Gonna join for 2016! I'm excited aaah.

And here is the link to my spreadsheet.
@Count Gonna join for 2016! I'm excited aaah.

And here is the link to my spreadsheet.
@Count

Can I get put down for Intermediate+ please? =3 I'll send you the link to my spreadsheet here in a moment.
@Count

Can I get put down for Intermediate+ please? =3 I'll send you the link to my spreadsheet here in a moment.
RtDSCWq.png
@Count On hard mode you say that we can sell birthed dragons, but under it you claim that sniping and reselling is okay. I understand it is for items, but what about dragons? Say, can I buy hatchlings and sell them as fodder when they grow up?

Anyway, here is my link, filling it in now.

Also, pinging myself @Charoula
@Count On hard mode you say that we can sell birthed dragons, but under it you claim that sniping and reselling is okay. I understand it is for items, but what about dragons? Say, can I buy hatchlings and sell them as fodder when they grow up?

Anyway, here is my link, filling it in now.

Also, pinging myself @Charoula
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@Count we can still open eggs though, if we play on hard?
@Count we can still open eggs though, if we play on hard?
1oQOPfP.gif
@Count

I'll be participating this year c:
Also, I totally sent you a message with my link - it didn't occur to me to post it here! Apologies.
@Count

I'll be participating this year c:
Also, I totally sent you a message with my link - it didn't occur to me to post it here! Apologies.
@Count I'm gonna play on hard mode! :D Here's my spreadsheet.
@Count I'm gonna play on hard mode! :D Here's my spreadsheet.
@Count
I'm so excited this is up! I did 6 months last time, now to test my patience and go for a whole year. I'll be on intermediate until February or so; I use my vault to store Swipp/Baldwin and things for various projects, and I want to be able to sell the stack of food I've accumulated without confusion and throw evil familiars into the birdy boiler.
@Count
I'm so excited this is up! I did 6 months last time, now to test my patience and go for a whole year. I'll be on intermediate until February or so; I use my vault to store Swipp/Baldwin and things for various projects, and I want to be able to sell the stack of food I've accumulated without confusion and throw evil familiars into the birdy boiler.
FR +12
@Count

This looks like fun! ^-^ Spreed sheet here
@Count

This looks like fun! ^-^ Spreed sheet here
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@Count I won't be starting just yet because I haven't opened my chests (thinking I'll do this really soon though) but I look forward to going the entire year again!

I'll be participating on Intermediate+, even though that's not an option on the drop-down. The only problem I have with Hard is that I sell items from my hoard every once in a while. Everything else, I do just fine. XD

I think I'll add a page to my spreadsheet to record how much I had from 2015, to compare :D Though I don't anticipate having as many chests, now that I've awakened so many more familiars.

@Count I won't be starting just yet because I haven't opened my chests (thinking I'll do this really soon though) but I look forward to going the entire year again!

I'll be participating on Intermediate+, even though that's not an option on the drop-down. The only problem I have with Hard is that I sell items from my hoard every once in a while. Everything else, I do just fine. XD

I think I'll add a page to my spreadsheet to record how much I had from 2015, to compare :D Though I don't anticipate having as many chests, now that I've awakened so many more familiars.

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55