Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Count I chose it for a reason. :P (Well, more had it given to me by other people...)

Edit: Also, one last 2016 at the bottom.
@Count I chose it for a reason. :P (Well, more had it given to me by other people...)

Edit: Also, one last 2016 at the bottom.
(She/Her)
@DataNinja the Strange Chest note? That's more to remind people to open 'em and not try to keep 'em for the whole year. ^^ But thank you!!
@DataNinja the Strange Chest note? That's more to remind people to open 'em and not try to keep 'em for the whole year. ^^ But thank you!!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count Woo, was waiting for the new thread! I think I'm going to give the Intermediate challenge a go for 2016, maybe it'll motivate me to hop on and actually do stuff haha.

Also @can1dae so I can find this easily.
@Count Woo, was waiting for the new thread! I think I'm going to give the Intermediate challenge a go for 2016, maybe it'll motivate me to hop on and actually do stuff haha.

Also @can1dae so I can find this easily.
_____ qFCn0sw.png

__________ Canis | FR +3 | she/her __________
the wilds! the wilds! can you hear? they call to me!

__________________________________wishlist ,
KGIsXfL.png _____
@Count Dunno how well I'll be doing this time as opposed to this year (fewer familiars to bond with, haha), but count me in! I can at least help out however necessary.
@Count Dunno how well I'll be doing this time as opposed to this year (fewer familiars to bond with, haha), but count me in! I can at least help out however necessary.
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Count
When we're sending you the link to our spreadsheet should we allow you to edit or just let you view?
@Count
When we're sending you the link to our spreadsheet should we allow you to edit or just let you view?
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza Just let me view it! That's all I'll need. :)
@PlushiePalooza Just let me view it! That's all I'll need. :)
@Count Also, something I thought of that I think we should make sure to note: If people change their usernames, they should please at least notify you, if not post here in the thread. This way we don't have to worry about our records 'breaking' since the user 'suddenly' doesn't exist, or pings to an entirely different user.

(Same for flight changes, if we want to track anything by flight.)
@Count Also, something I thought of that I think we should make sure to note: If people change their usernames, they should please at least notify you, if not post here in the thread. This way we don't have to worry about our records 'breaking' since the user 'suddenly' doesn't exist, or pings to an entirely different user.

(Same for flight changes, if we want to track anything by flight.)
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Count
OK thanks!
@Count
OK thanks!
GAji9p1.png
@Count I'll go for Intermediate again this year, it was so much fun! I love not opening chests, the feeling of having 1.3million treasure at once at the end of the year is amazing!

EDIT: maybe it's just me not knowing how to use google docs, but I can't seem to make any changes? I feel like such a nuisance, sorry :(
@Count I'll go for Intermediate again this year, it was so much fun! I love not opening chests, the feeling of having 1.3million treasure at once at the end of the year is amazing!

EDIT: maybe it's just me not knowing how to use google docs, but I can't seem to make any changes? I feel like such a nuisance, sorry :(
0i1Gbpo.gif
mBlfY5F.png
@VividPixies That's okay! Click on 'File' and then select 'Make a Copy' in This Spreadsheet right here. When you've done that, just send me the link for it. I don't need editing privileges or anything.

@Altamyr I'm hoping the sheet won't break, since it's pulling data right from the user's own sheet. I hope it won't break, at least.....
@VividPixies That's okay! Click on 'File' and then select 'Make a Copy' in This Spreadsheet right here. When you've done that, just send me the link for it. I don't need editing privileges or anything.

@Altamyr I'm hoping the sheet won't break, since it's pulling data right from the user's own sheet. I hope it won't break, at least.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55