Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2016
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
HMMMM. That's strange. Let me PM you. :D
HMMMM. That's strange. Let me PM you. :D
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count [img]http://i.imgur.com/2HkoHUC.jpg[/img] I made a lil' sketch of a "winner" badge~! I can't do anything with digital art, but if everyone likes it I cold do a nicer version and scan it in lol The arrow is pointing to a ribbon that would be different colors depending on which level you did, or maybe have an B for Basic I for Intermediate etc.
@Count

2HkoHUC.jpg

I made a lil' sketch of a "winner" badge~! I can't do anything with digital art, but if everyone likes it I cold do a nicer version and scan it in lol

The arrow is pointing to a ribbon that would be different colors depending on which level you did, or maybe have an B for Basic I for Intermediate etc.
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
I've been doing this since after Wavecrest this year, and will definitely be continuing for 2016! Joining officially as Intermediate, but I'm allowing myself to sell food/materials/etc, and open non-duplicate festival chests, and am hoarding treasure packs also. (No idea when I'm opening 2015 chests; perhaps as a 1 year anniversary of joining FR thing, since that's only a few weeks before Wavecrest?)
I've been doing this since after Wavecrest this year, and will definitely be continuing for 2016! Joining officially as Intermediate, but I'm allowing myself to sell food/materials/etc, and open non-duplicate festival chests, and am hoarding treasure packs also. (No idea when I'm opening 2015 chests; perhaps as a 1 year anniversary of joining FR thing, since that's only a few weeks before Wavecrest?)
coH7AEL.png
@Count

Should the links for our documents be sent to you through PM?
@Count

Should the links for our documents be sent to you through PM?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Count

broken bone bottle is missing from the spreadsheet ouo
@Count

broken bone bottle is missing from the spreadsheet ouo
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@Count

I sent you the link via PM, challenge accepted! :D
@Count

I sent you the link via PM, challenge accepted! :D
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
I'm up for another year of hard! :) Though my 'year' will be from June to June, because I like my opening to coincide with my birthday and FR's (and my account's) anniversary! :)
I'm up for another year of hard! :) Though my 'year' will be from June to June, because I like my opening to coincide with my birthday and FR's (and my account's) anniversary! :)
@Count
We need a spot for Marva's Marvelous Twine :3.

And here is my spreadsheet link :3. I can PM it as well if that'll make it easier to track.
@Count
We need a spot for Marva's Marvelous Twine :3.

And here is my spreadsheet link :3. I can PM it as well if that'll make it easier to track.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Count
The fire flight and Broken Bone Bottle are both missing from the User Data spreadsheet!
@Count
The fire flight and Broken Bone Bottle are both missing from the User Data spreadsheet!
fireanim3.gifqRZOdzQ.pngfireanim3.gif
@Count

Do crates or festival chests we already had from 2015 count in the hoarding (Unhatched Eggs, as well)? Can we add them to the spreadsheet? Or is it strictly things you've ground up from this year?
@Count

Do crates or festival chests we already had from 2015 count in the hoarding (Unhatched Eggs, as well)? Can we add them to the spreadsheet? Or is it strictly things you've ground up from this year?
DRAGON ART SHOP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55