Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@RigilKentauris
In the encyclopedia article on the Kelp Beds, it says that the Windsinger blesses all fighters, regardless of flight, with a giant air bubble so they can breathe. If you look to either the top left or right of the Coli screen, you can see the edge of the bubble. I hope that clears things up.
@RigilKentauris
In the encyclopedia article on the Kelp Beds, it says that the Windsinger blesses all fighters, regardless of flight, with a giant air bubble so they can breathe. If you look to either the top left or right of the Coli screen, you can see the edge of the bubble. I hope that clears things up.
@KairiDragoness

Ah...I totally missed that! Thank you~
@KairiDragoness

Ah...I totally missed that! Thank you~
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris You're welcome!
@RigilKentauris You're welcome!
@Elaendorlien Ah, yes thank you, i thought i might be getting my meanings mixed up but wasn't sure. =P
@Elaendorlien Ah, yes thank you, i thought i might be getting my meanings mixed up but wasn't sure. =P
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel

No problem ^ ^ I get what you meant, even with the wrong term

@Mistycloud

Could you elaborate? I'm interested in what you meant, and maybe I, or someone else can answer

@Plushstiel

No problem ^ ^ I get what you meant, even with the wrong term

@Mistycloud

Could you elaborate? I'm interested in what you meant, and maybe I, or someone else can answer

hWsjkHE.png
@Marzi
I do not know when, but do know the why.
At first they wanted to have differnt sprites for male and female hatchlings.
However it was later discarded because it made little sense to make two stances and create the genes for each and every one of them when they are only have that form for 5 days.
So they decided to focus their time on other things.

@RosieHawk
It's kinda because all dragons are spoiled.
With the guardians, they can eat all types of food but they love meat the most, then seafood. Plants are acceptable and bugs only if there is raelly nothing else to eat.
Given the choice between the foodgroups, they will always go for the food they love the most. So with a fully stocked warehouse the guardians will only eat the meat.

@Marzi
I do not know when, but do know the why.
At first they wanted to have differnt sprites for male and female hatchlings.
However it was later discarded because it made little sense to make two stances and create the genes for each and every one of them when they are only have that form for 5 days.
So they decided to focus their time on other things.

@RosieHawk
It's kinda because all dragons are spoiled.
With the guardians, they can eat all types of food but they love meat the most, then seafood. Plants are acceptable and bugs only if there is raelly nothing else to eat.
Given the choice between the foodgroups, they will always go for the food they love the most. So with a fully stocked warehouse the guardians will only eat the meat.

pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
@lunar77 To make your dragon's pictures clickable go to the dragon's page, click on generate code. Copy the BBCode (to post it on a FR thread) or HTML (for displaying on another webpage). The BBCode will look like something like: [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12887006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128871/12887006_350.png[/img] [/url][/code] To make a banner to display in your lair and hatchery you need an art program. You make it in the art program and then upload it to an image hosting site such as Imgur or TinyPic. You then copy the URL and post it on your lair page/forum with the following code: [code][img]URL[/img][/code] So it will look something like this: [code][img]http://www.imagehost.com/randomstuff.jpg[/img][/code]
@lunar77
To make your dragon's pictures clickable go to the dragon's page, click on generate code. Copy the BBCode (to post it on a FR thread) or HTML (for displaying on another webpage).

The BBCode will look like something like:
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12887006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128871/12887006_350.png[/img] [/url]

To make a banner to display in your lair and hatchery you need an art program. You make it in the art program and then upload it to an image hosting site such as Imgur or TinyPic. You then copy the URL and post it on your lair page/forum with the following code:
Code:
[img]URL[/img]
So it will look something like this:
Code:
[img]http://www.imagehost.com/randomstuff.jpg[/img]
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@mochishi they are a separate dragon species (which apparently has a lot of variability between individuals). I've bolded the important part; the infos from a Q&A on tumblr
Quote:
Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals.

Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site.

Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes!
@mochishi they are a separate dragon species (which apparently has a lot of variability between individuals). I've bolded the important part; the infos from a Q&A on tumblr
Quote:
Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals.

Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site.

Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes!
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Elaendorlien, thank you! I figured it was probably asked and answered before, but only within the past few months have I actually taken a look at the weekly Q&A's and didn't feel like scrolling back through everything I'd missed. Plus, I just couldn't resist asking the simple question. I kinda feel bad for those two coli monsters. XD
@Elaendorlien, thank you! I figured it was probably asked and answered before, but only within the past few months have I actually taken a look at the weekly Q&A's and didn't feel like scrolling back through everything I'd missed. Plus, I just couldn't resist asking the simple question. I kinda feel bad for those two coli monsters. XD
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12

No problem

Yea, it was answered way back and then not again when people were asking it again... I had to go pretty far back to find the actual answer and I found lots of forgotten lore at the same time so thank you as well for the good excuse to go though those threads ^ ^
@DragonTamer12

No problem

Yea, it was answered way back and then not again when people were asking it again... I had to go pretty far back to find the actual answer and I found lots of forgotten lore at the same time so thank you as well for the good excuse to go though those threads ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71