Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
@Elaendorlien

While you can send an application in, they state in the form e-mail you get when you apply in response that they will contact you when they're accepting new mods to see if you're 'still interested'. So I'm looking for a potential answer as to when they might be accepting/ looking over those applications for consideration. (:
@Elaendorlien

While you can send an application in, they state in the form e-mail you get when you apply in response that they will contact you when they're accepting new mods to see if you're 'still interested'. So I'm looking for a potential answer as to when they might be accepting/ looking over those applications for consideration. (:
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@MidnightRein On the what happened to Shade - [quote]The Shade is currently dormant, but possesses some Sornieth monsters at a base level.[/quote] [quote] Shade is a roving, mostly-disembodied force of darkness that collectively feeds on magical energy. It is said that the only remnants of the Shade in the current age are millions of fragmented wisps and tendrils that have very minor influence over the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Dragons are still not entirely sure just what the Shade is or what its goals are beyond feeding on magical energy, but it is agreed there’s a sort of intelligence, even if it’s not fully understood.[/quote] [quote]Not all enemies in the Coliseum are Shade-touched, but a fair amount do harbor very insignificant/residual amounts of Shade influence, deep within them. It’s as if all creatures in Sornieth have a small peppering of Shade since it dissipated at the shattering of the Pillar of the World, but not enough to send them over some evil precipice. …We hope, anyway… The dragons are working to heal their territories and the Shade influence within it..[/quote] @HollyCorgi Since the admins don't give ETAs and we know those two will be released via something (Baldwin, possibly Adventure), we can only hope. @Lumara The feathers can be moved, so it is just coincidence, or a way to show how they look in different positions. ^ ^ @Ytia Their plan is to add two breeds per year, but as admins won't give ETAs we can only hope. @DragonLover They won't give ETAs, but they did say that it would be soon. @DragonFire Sadly, we don't have any details on what the Adventure mode will include. What we know that it will have more information on the different areas of the elemental regions.
@MidnightRein

On the what happened to Shade -
Quote:
The Shade is currently dormant, but possesses some Sornieth monsters at a base level.
Quote:
Shade is a roving, mostly-disembodied force of darkness that collectively feeds on magical energy. It is said that the only remnants of the Shade in the current age are millions of fragmented wisps and tendrils that have very minor influence over the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Dragons are still not entirely sure just what the Shade is or what its goals are beyond feeding on magical energy, but it is agreed there’s a sort of intelligence, even if it’s not fully understood.
Quote:
Not all enemies in the Coliseum are Shade-touched, but a fair amount do harbor very insignificant/residual amounts of Shade influence, deep within them. It’s as if all creatures in Sornieth have a small peppering of Shade since it dissipated at the shattering of the Pillar of the World, but not enough to send them over some evil precipice. …We hope, anyway… The dragons are working to heal their territories and the Shade influence within it..

@HollyCorgi

Since the admins don't give ETAs and we know those two will be released via something (Baldwin, possibly Adventure), we can only hope.

@Lumara

The feathers can be moved, so it is just coincidence, or a way to show how they look in different positions. ^ ^

@Ytia

Their plan is to add two breeds per year, but as admins won't give ETAs we can only hope.

@DragonLover

They won't give ETAs, but they did say that it would be soon.

@DragonFire

Sadly, we don't have any details on what the Adventure mode will include. What we know that it will have more information on the different areas of the elemental regions.
hWsjkHE.png
@Ghostgirl32

Aa. To that I know I don't have an answer: what information they have given seems to say that they are always accepting/looking for mods but there's no specific information on that at least what I have seen.
@Ghostgirl32

Aa. To that I know I don't have an answer: what information they have given seems to say that they are always accepting/looking for mods but there's no specific information on that at least what I have seen.
hWsjkHE.png
@36Scars

They are waiting for the colourwheel expansion so they have a chance to get the new colours.

@darkaxe

I was told that you cannot change a gene when the dragon is on a nest

@AlduinWorldEater

The reg windows seem to be more or less monthly thing now, but it really depends on how the servers are doing so there are no set times. As for now, there are no information on when the next reg window will happen. :(

@Gemhydra
@MissPixie

From leaked images we know that there is at least one breed that they haven't released yet. Sadly, admins won't give us ETAs. The two breeds per year that they have said would be awesome but probably won't happen this year either.

@SaturdayLemon
@annadandelion

Yes, they have said that they will eventually give a page for every venue, sadly, admins will not give ETAs.

@timepieces

Yep, dragons hatched from Unhatched Eggs can be CR'd normally.

@Rebekah

Game-wise, they can be used to make different kinds of materials at Baldwins, other than that I have no information.

@IsianPriestess

There hasn't yet been any update on the Familiar Colouring Contest

@36Scars

They are waiting for the colourwheel expansion so they have a chance to get the new colours.

@darkaxe

I was told that you cannot change a gene when the dragon is on a nest

@AlduinWorldEater

The reg windows seem to be more or less monthly thing now, but it really depends on how the servers are doing so there are no set times. As for now, there are no information on when the next reg window will happen. :(

@Gemhydra
@MissPixie

From leaked images we know that there is at least one breed that they haven't released yet. Sadly, admins won't give us ETAs. The two breeds per year that they have said would be awesome but probably won't happen this year either.

@SaturdayLemon
@annadandelion

Yes, they have said that they will eventually give a page for every venue, sadly, admins will not give ETAs.

@timepieces

Yep, dragons hatched from Unhatched Eggs can be CR'd normally.

@Rebekah

Game-wise, they can be used to make different kinds of materials at Baldwins, other than that I have no information.

@IsianPriestess

There hasn't yet been any update on the Familiar Colouring Contest

hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien I did not know that, thanks!

I didn't think it would be wrong though. I mean, Skydancers were a Kickstarter breed, and they were given an extensive encyclopedia entry. Idk, some sort of explanation as to where they stand would be nice.
@Elaendorlien I did not know that, thanks!

I didn't think it would be wrong though. I mean, Skydancers were a Kickstarter breed, and they were given an extensive encyclopedia entry. Idk, some sort of explanation as to where they stand would be nice.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Eleandorlien

Hence my question to them in the Q&A thread (:
The only ones with the direct answer would be the admins doing the hiring!
@Eleandorlien

Hence my question to them in the Q&A thread (:
The only ones with the direct answer would be the admins doing the hiring!
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Elaendorlien I know...if there'd been an announcement, I would've seen it. :P

Considering there were 117 pages of entries, with eight possible familiars, it's going to be a while.
@Elaendorlien I know...if there'd been an announcement, I would've seen it. :P

Considering there were 117 pages of entries, with eight possible familiars, it's going to be a while.
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
Thanks for answering my question I guess I wI'll just have to wait to hatch my eggs
Thanks for answering my question I guess I wI'll just have to wait to hatch my eggs

tumblr_o1o5gc38Bl1u0h96oo1_400.png
@Elaendorlien
@Elaendorlien

tumblr_o1o5gc38Bl1u0h96oo1_400.png
@SaturdayLemon [quote name="SaturdayLemon" date=2016-01-06 12:28:47] Out of Glow, Hermit, Petals, and Sneaky as teasers, which ones have we seen? I think Sneaky and (sort of) Petals, but I'm not sure. [/quote] If I recall, glow was the mushrooms, sneaky was the rogue apparel, petals is the gene, and while hermit is really ambiguous, I think it might have been the swipp update!
@SaturdayLemon
SaturdayLemon wrote on 2016-01-06:
Out of Glow, Hermit, Petals, and Sneaky as teasers, which ones have we seen? I think Sneaky and (sort of) Petals, but I'm not sure.
If I recall, glow was the mushrooms, sneaky was the rogue apparel, petals is the gene, and while hermit is really ambiguous, I think it might have been the swipp update!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71