Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight Rising
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
@TheGodOfStories

Hmm, the Mothership is an interesting idea. It begs the question if anybody has invented Star Trek-like teleportation systems - this would make travel to the Mothership much easier than if it weren't. I'm leaning on the 'not made yet,' side of this, though. Would the Mothership be in orbit around something or just floating through the vast nothingness of space?
@TheGodOfStories

Hmm, the Mothership is an interesting idea. It begs the question if anybody has invented Star Trek-like teleportation systems - this would make travel to the Mothership much easier than if it weren't. I'm leaning on the 'not made yet,' side of this, though. Would the Mothership be in orbit around something or just floating through the vast nothingness of space?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx

That could work, but I was picturing something more like, ships from across the universe dock in to exchange good, services ect.
it could be orbiting something, but I'm thinking this station is pretty dang big, so this planet or star would have to be quite big in comparison
@Luthyx

That could work, but I was picturing something more like, ships from across the universe dock in to exchange good, services ect.
it could be orbiting something, but I'm thinking this station is pretty dang big, so this planet or star would have to be quite big in comparison
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@LCice Sorry for the late response! Real life got in the way there for a bit.

We're actually working on the server now! We just have a couple more things to iron out before we'll be ready to open it to the public, but it'll be up and running soon~

@Luthyx Ooh~ If I remember right, we actually have something similar to this; the biggest difference is that the planets the hub ships orbit are completely saturated with elemental energy, so pure and powerful that even dragons of the corresponding element have extreme difficulty surviving on them. For this reason, even the hub ships can only orbit around them; to try to land on them, much less establish anything on them, is almost impossible.
@LCice Sorry for the late response! Real life got in the way there for a bit.

We're actually working on the server now! We just have a couple more things to iron out before we'll be ready to open it to the public, but it'll be up and running soon~

@Luthyx Ooh~ If I remember right, we actually have something similar to this; the biggest difference is that the planets the hub ships orbit are completely saturated with elemental energy, so pure and powerful that even dragons of the corresponding element have extreme difficulty surviving on them. For this reason, even the hub ships can only orbit around them; to try to land on them, much less establish anything on them, is almost impossible.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia

Ah, ok! Well, perhaps those aren't the locations of the main hub ships, but rather smaller (yet still sizeable) outposts or some such.

If and when you make a Discord server, could I join? I'm working on some lore for my space flight clan ATM, you can see what I have of it on my front page :D
@Llealynarisia

Ah, ok! Well, perhaps those aren't the locations of the main hub ships, but rather smaller (yet still sizeable) outposts or some such.

If and when you make a Discord server, could I join? I'm working on some lore for my space flight clan ATM, you can see what I have of it on my front page :D
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx I'll be posting a link once we officially open it, as well as pinging both lists. Since you're on at least one of them, you'll be informed~
@Luthyx I'll be posting a link once we officially open it, as well as pinging both lists. Since you're on at least one of them, you'll be informed~
@Llealynarisia
OH MY BAJEEBERS THIS IS SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! Please add me to your roleplay pinglist!!! I am officially obsessed.
@Llealynarisia
OH MY BAJEEBERS THIS IS SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! Please add me to your roleplay pinglist!!! I am officially obsessed.
hehe hiiii
@StrykeSlammerII @After @Vistron @roscolinecat @SaturdayLemon @CosmicCoelacanth @tigressRising @AquaCoral @DarkDragonfly @AviatorPi @BlueTrillium @Aquaborealis @firewyrm2018 @Wookiara @Oranitha @KittenFromHell @Nanosaur @Houndstooth @BonnieBug @LivingTheory @Solarstar @Macaw @Pasafatu @StellarBlitz @Druddigon8 @Nryenth @stripedfrisk @FourtyTwo @Depths @NoraValkyrie @KitalphaHart @windsway @bcrush @Unazaki @BossLeader @Rowlets @willowminnow @Chasay @Steex @Elaendorlien @raktajino @Deeproar @koobish @GhostPaladin @TrickMurk @HellionHydra @TheProfessor @Karaeir @SuperMachina @FeatherAsh @SkyyeofEmber @logicalDiviner @QuickSilvr @Dovalore @Leopardmask @thecatsred @HallowDarkfrost @Almaren @Frauzis @pyr0 @Pyra @InkZylorn @Inahetalian @dreamtime @AyalaAtreides @Stanari @Ninjacatblue @FIowey @QuantumReality @shanncrafter @AtomiKamikaze @TigerWind @KathiraNarae @Baroness @Pandacow @Percifrax @Amaranth41 @Cadomarie @merrymercutio @EurasianLynx @Grit @Virtualhel @Grillbz @Aluna @captainscarlet @8BitFey @Ponythekidrs @Stanzascale @Cyberstrike @seraphemme @ysabol @Starlight18 @GhostQueen13 @Calciferr @MischiefSword @ClockworkEclipse @Dryger5T @TheGodOfStories @sheepm8tr @Songweaver @LCice @Kavryn @TheMaskedHunter @Silverfrost @Ellapinky @browncoatparadox @Luthyx @miiiwu @Vistron @After @Nanosaur @CosmicCoelacanth @KitalphaHart @ElectricLeech @BloodGem @Eaglefairy @marsaquarium @ArcaneSong @Gibby @FM84

Good news, everyone! We now have a Discord server up and running~ Pardon the space dust, it's still very new.
https://discord.gg/bs2UMhk
@StrykeSlammerII @After @Vistron @roscolinecat @SaturdayLemon @CosmicCoelacanth @tigressRising @AquaCoral @DarkDragonfly @AviatorPi @BlueTrillium @Aquaborealis @firewyrm2018 @Wookiara @Oranitha @KittenFromHell @Nanosaur @Houndstooth @BonnieBug @LivingTheory @Solarstar @Macaw @Pasafatu @StellarBlitz @Druddigon8 @Nryenth @stripedfrisk @FourtyTwo @Depths @NoraValkyrie @KitalphaHart @windsway @bcrush @Unazaki @BossLeader @Rowlets @willowminnow @Chasay @Steex @Elaendorlien @raktajino @Deeproar @koobish @GhostPaladin @TrickMurk @HellionHydra @TheProfessor @Karaeir @SuperMachina @FeatherAsh @SkyyeofEmber @logicalDiviner @QuickSilvr @Dovalore @Leopardmask @thecatsred @HallowDarkfrost @Almaren @Frauzis @pyr0 @Pyra @InkZylorn @Inahetalian @dreamtime @AyalaAtreides @Stanari @Ninjacatblue @FIowey @QuantumReality @shanncrafter @AtomiKamikaze @TigerWind @KathiraNarae @Baroness @Pandacow @Percifrax @Amaranth41 @Cadomarie @merrymercutio @EurasianLynx @Grit @Virtualhel @Grillbz @Aluna @captainscarlet @8BitFey @Ponythekidrs @Stanzascale @Cyberstrike @seraphemme @ysabol @Starlight18 @GhostQueen13 @Calciferr @MischiefSword @ClockworkEclipse @Dryger5T @TheGodOfStories @sheepm8tr @Songweaver @LCice @Kavryn @TheMaskedHunter @Silverfrost @Ellapinky @browncoatparadox @Luthyx @miiiwu @Vistron @After @Nanosaur @CosmicCoelacanth @KitalphaHart @ElectricLeech @BloodGem @Eaglefairy @marsaquarium @ArcaneSong @Gibby @FM84

Good news, everyone! We now have a Discord server up and running~ Pardon the space dust, it's still very new.
https://discord.gg/bs2UMhk
[screams] time to read thru the whole thread when im done with my hw omgomgomg
[screams] time to read thru the whole thread when im done with my hw omgomgomg
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Here's the pillar of the [s]world[/s] universe [img]https://i.imgur.com/SfjBsIe.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZFkEMof.png[/img]
Here's the pillar of the world universe

SfjBsIe.pngZFkEMof.png
I am all over this.
GALAXY, HERE WE COME.
I am all over this.
GALAXY, HERE WE COME.
v2.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56