Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Rauxel I'd love to be on your pinglist - thanks!
@Rauxel I'd love to be on your pinglist - thanks!
The belly colors are a great idea! I've been thinking about making a wheel myself, but it seems that you've beat me to it. :p Nevertheless, I'd be glad to help you record the highlight and accent colors (i.e. adding another circle to the wheel). Illustrator is my specialty. ;D

Edit: Oh, can you add me to the pinglist as well?
The belly colors are a great idea! I've been thinking about making a wheel myself, but it seems that you've beat me to it. :p Nevertheless, I'd be glad to help you record the highlight and accent colors (i.e. adding another circle to the wheel). Illustrator is my specialty. ;D

Edit: Oh, can you add me to the pinglist as well?
exsFfpn.png
@Rauxel
Thanks for the update! Seafoam is getting rivaled, Fern and Pistachio both make good ghostie greens.
@Rauxel
Thanks for the update! Seafoam is getting rivaled, Fern and Pistachio both make good ghostie greens.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Rauxel This is so cool, it makes a really handy fast reference! Could you add me to your ping list please? :)
@Rauxel This is so cool, it makes a really handy fast reference! Could you add me to your ping list please? :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@TheUltimateMage

We'll see, for now I'm going back to work so I'll keep the wheel as it is. Plus I worry about how easy to read it is, and to keep the main colour plain and clear without it being lost in accents. But I'll think about you if my IRL life takes too much time ! Thank you :)

@Kaegro Yes and I love the fact that there are clear colour in the middle of the spectrum, like Ivory and Banana already were ! That will make for interesting ranges and combos ^^

@Pseudoscience Thank you :) I'm happy you like it !
@TheUltimateMage

We'll see, for now I'm going back to work so I'll keep the wheel as it is. Plus I worry about how easy to read it is, and to keep the main colour plain and clear without it being lost in accents. But I'll think about you if my IRL life takes too much time ! Thank you :)

@Kaegro Yes and I love the fact that there are clear colour in the middle of the spectrum, like Ivory and Banana already were ! That will make for interesting ranges and combos ^^

@Pseudoscience Thank you :) I'm happy you like it !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel Howdy! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? This is such a neat idea. :D
@Rauxel Howdy! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? This is such a neat idea. :D
coH7AEL.png
@Rauxel ooh add me to the ping list too! Its gonna be so nice and colorful... and circular
@Rauxel ooh add me to the ping list too! Its gonna be so nice and colorful... and circular
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
@Rauxel
May I be added as well? This is a handy tool for not only people with hatcheries, but everyone!
@Rauxel
May I be added as well? This is a handy tool for not only people with hatcheries, but everyone!
@Rauxel Could you add me to the pin list please? :)
@Rauxel Could you add me to the pin list please? :)
“blaireau’s
@Rauxel Can I get added to the ping list please?!
@Rauxel Can I get added to the ping list please?!
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97