Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat

A new colour, for Pastel lovers this time !

Pistachio

The clearest green ever, in the Emerald spectrum (so yes, close to blue, but still green !).

Updated colour wheel
Link !
@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat

A new colour, for Pastel lovers this time !

Pistachio

The clearest green ever, in the Emerald spectrum (so yes, close to blue, but still green !).

Updated colour wheel
Link !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel This is very nice.
If you keep it up I bet everyone will be using your template when the reveal is over c:
@Rauxel This is very nice.
If you keep it up I bet everyone will be using your template when the reveal is over c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Rauxel can i be added to the pinglist? :3
@Rauxel can i be added to the pinglist? :3
XA9odNG.gifM4V4l17.gif5FchoGP.gif
@Rauxel

Could I be added to the pinglist, please? ^ ^ This is awesome
@Rauxel

Could I be added to the pinglist, please? ^ ^ This is awesome
hWsjkHE.png
@Rauxel

Please add me to the ping list. Thank you! :D
@Rauxel

Please add me to the ping list. Thank you! :D
MdxrYxP.pngylgh68g.png
@Zwynx Well I'd be more than happy :) But maybe ah maybe if I have time I will do such a wheel without the comparison with the old one but with every highlight colour ? I do not now... It is pretty hard since prim/sec/tert do not have the same highlights.
@Zwynx Well I'd be more than happy :) But maybe ah maybe if I have time I will do such a wheel without the comparison with the old one but with every highlight colour ? I do not now... It is pretty hard since prim/sec/tert do not have the same highlights.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel It would certainly take some work. Especially if you want to include poison/toxic special colours xD
@Rauxel It would certainly take some work. Especially if you want to include poison/toxic special colours xD
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Well.. I could do that because I'm SO INTO THESE GENES. At the same time I want to keep it random and surprising at first. But sure... I may do that too, since in the end it would be very interesting (and at least it is ONE complementary colour :) compared to body colour that vary greatly !)
@Zwynx Well.. I could do that because I'm SO INTO THESE GENES. At the same time I want to keep it random and surprising at first. But sure... I may do that too, since in the end it would be very interesting (and at least it is ONE complementary colour :) compared to body colour that vary greatly !)
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel can I be added to the pinglist? I actually didn't realize just how big of an expansion this was until seeing your new circle compared to the old one. O.O
@Rauxel can I be added to the pinglist? I actually didn't realize just how big of an expansion this was until seeing your new circle compared to the old one. O.O
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 Yeah the wheel helps seeing things in perspective ! The colours are more than doubling. We hade 67 and we will have 145, meaning 78 new colours ! :)
@QueenCheetah93 Yeah the wheel helps seeing things in perspective ! The colours are more than doubling. We hade 67 and we will have 145, meaning 78 new colours ! :)
Reworking clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97