Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Rauxel This is so cool!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you don't mind!
@Rauxel This is so cool!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you don't mind!
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
I do not mind :)
I do not mind :)
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

^_^ ping me pease?

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! color wheel looks GREAT and much easier too understand than Undel's Sunshine Apocalypse! :P
@Rauxel

^_^ ping me pease?

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! color wheel looks GREAT and much easier too understand than Undel's Sunshine Apocalypse! :P
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@TwoJay but at the same time I do not show every little specificity on the dragon's body ! (the darker colour of the little whirlwind of the Coatl per say :) )

@TwoJay but at the same time I do not show every little specificity on the dragon's body ! (the darker colour of the little whirlwind of the Coatl per say :) )

Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel ping me too please
@Rauxel ping me too please
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Rauxel
Please ping me! :D
@Rauxel
Please ping me! :D
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon

Good old midnight came up ! Here is the updated wheel. We now know for sure there is one new colour somewhere around black and obsidian, so some dark colour love for you dark colour lovers !

Link !

@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon

Good old midnight came up ! Here is the updated wheel. We now know for sure there is one new colour somewhere around black and obsidian, so some dark colour love for you dark colour lovers !

Link !

Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel It's really cool seeing them all on the wheel like that :) Add me to the Ping list please.
@Rauxel It's really cool seeing them all on the wheel like that :) Add me to the Ping list please.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Rauxel this is beautiful!! could i get a ping when you update it? (:
@Rauxel this is beautiful!! could i get a ping when you update it? (:
@IndigoCat @DragonWolfie

Here you gp ! :3
@IndigoCat @DragonWolfie

Here you gp ! :3
Reworking clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97