Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97
@Rauxel

Ooh! This is great! Could you please ping me when you update? c:
@Rauxel

Ooh! This is great! Could you please ping me when you update? c:
sprightly_by_aerionai-dbkvwr4.png
@Rauxel

Handy dandy colour wheel~ May I also be added to the pinglist?
@Rauxel

Handy dandy colour wheel~ May I also be added to the pinglist?
@Rauxel

Can I be pinged?
@Rauxel

Can I be pinged?
m2utnBV.png
And on your left you'll see the only unemployed person in the entire Lightning flight.
(If you respond to me, please ping! No posting history is a drag, man.)
@Rauxel May I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Rauxel May I be added to your pinglist, please?
swDugOa.png
@Rauxel

oo please add me to your ping list as well please
@Rauxel

oo please add me to your ping list as well please
Bonsai.png
@Rauxel could you please add me to the pinglist?

This makes it so much easier to see the ranges which will expand the most (looks like there'll be loads from Aqua - end of green range!), time to start examining my breeding pairs against this. :0
@Rauxel could you please add me to the pinglist?

This makes it so much easier to see the ranges which will expand the most (looks like there'll be loads from Aqua - end of green range!), time to start examining my breeding pairs against this. :0
msc80h.png
@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat @Zwynx @RemixPhoenix @Elaendorlien @AsteriaDusk @QueenCheetah93 @Erelah @TheUltimateMage @Pseudoscience @CorNocte @MNemerald @Foxat @blaireau @DrippingWords @Hennamae @serebronaga @Sedge @Judoon @Elwine @Ferotton

Dragons from the Moon ! A new clear addition to the wheel. But where is White ? We still do not know ! Before Antique ? In between ? After ? So many questions

Link !
@Kaegro @Dragobir @Wyrmie @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat @Zwynx @RemixPhoenix @Elaendorlien @AsteriaDusk @QueenCheetah93 @Erelah @TheUltimateMage @Pseudoscience @CorNocte @MNemerald @Foxat @blaireau @DrippingWords @Hennamae @serebronaga @Sedge @Judoon @Elwine @Ferotton

Dragons from the Moon ! A new clear addition to the wheel. But where is White ? We still do not know ! Before Antique ? In between ? After ? So many questions

Link !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Thank you for this wheel! I'd like to be added to the ping list too. You're doing amazing job!
@Rauxel
Thank you for this wheel! I'd like to be added to the ping list too. You're doing amazing job!
@Rauxel
Can you please add me to the pinglist?
@Rauxel
Can you please add me to the pinglist?
ranger_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgeoa.png notn_swap_center_large_by_natakiro-d9l3q9u.png
@Rauxel please ping me when you update!
Thank you so much for doing this!!
@Rauxel please ping me when you update!
Thank you so much for doing this!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97