Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Thank you - most everyone that I have spoken to has been friendly. I'm just shy, I think. Maybe? Yes. >.> Good luck with yours as well. ^_^ I'm not lazy, I just have 80 hours a week devoted to things that I have to do to move on, and the rest of my time I have to split between sleep and errands and....bleah.
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Thank you - most everyone that I have spoken to has been friendly. I'm just shy, I think. Maybe? Yes. >.> Good luck with yours as well. ^_^ I'm not lazy, I just have 80 hours a week devoted to things that I have to do to move on, and the rest of my time I have to split between sleep and errands and....bleah.
Ayyyyyy I didn't know there was a thread for Nuzlockers!

I kind of just started mine, but I also kind of wrote... all my own rules. o_o I'm a horror-themed lair and I love lore, but most of the Nuzlocke rules I could find weren't very good for lore making, so I decided to revise... and then it got away from me. I have 10 pages of google doc for rules I wrote myself. Am I still legit for this society? It sounds fun.

Ayyyyyy I didn't know there was a thread for Nuzlockers!

I kind of just started mine, but I also kind of wrote... all my own rules. o_o I'm a horror-themed lair and I love lore, but most of the Nuzlocke rules I could find weren't very good for lore making, so I decided to revise... and then it got away from me. I have 10 pages of google doc for rules I wrote myself. Am I still legit for this society? It sounds fun.

bH7MWqP.png
Hey, look, this is back!

I just started my own mini-Nuzlocke, so it's nice to know that there's an HQ of sorts for people who are also doing the challenge so that I can whine about talk about the challenge.

My own Nuzlocke's got three entries on it and's heading towards 2000 words. And I've only been doing it for four days or so. Guess who got carried away~
Hey, look, this is back!

I just started my own mini-Nuzlocke, so it's nice to know that there's an HQ of sorts for people who are also doing the challenge so that I can whine about talk about the challenge.

My own Nuzlocke's got three entries on it and's heading towards 2000 words. And I've only been doing it for four days or so. Guess who got carried away~
@MidnightRaven Same here, lol! My problem is getting people to read and comment on it. My motivation depends on it.

@Mashiara @Pasafatu @Neige @IronPen

If anyone wants to read it, here it is: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1476182
@MidnightRaven Same here, lol! My problem is getting people to read and comment on it. My motivation depends on it.

@Mashiara @Pasafatu @Neige @IronPen

If anyone wants to read it, here it is: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1476182
Aaaah!

Okay, my team just keeps dying. This is the highest levelled team I ever got, and I made many exceptions (even invented a rule to save one) but honestly, this is basically cheating. I know I've exalted fainting dragons before, but these three? These three just can't die before they reach level 25! They're a team, a team who's worked together for so---

*sees all the story opportunities all of a sudden*

Uhm. But still. I can't bring myself to kill them :/
Aaaah!

Okay, my team just keeps dying. This is the highest levelled team I ever got, and I made many exceptions (even invented a rule to save one) but honestly, this is basically cheating. I know I've exalted fainting dragons before, but these three? These three just can't die before they reach level 25! They're a team, a team who's worked together for so---

*sees all the story opportunities all of a sudden*

Uhm. But still. I can't bring myself to kill them :/
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@Nimphy

@LagMonster has a great chart for assigning stats. Ever since I've started using it, I've felt much more confident. Might want to try it. ^_^

@Pasafatu

If you consider it a Nuzlocke, then go for it, I say! That seems like a lot of rules, but to each their own. Make it work for you.
@Nimphy

@LagMonster has a great chart for assigning stats. Ever since I've started using it, I've felt much more confident. Might want to try it. ^_^

@Pasafatu

If you consider it a Nuzlocke, then go for it, I say! That seems like a lot of rules, but to each their own. Make it work for you.
Soooo many new nuzlockes, I'll try to read through them when I have the time! :D

... @Pasafatu your rules sound veeeeery interesting! I love to read horror stories, do you have a thread where you'll post your story?
Soooo many new nuzlockes, I'll try to read through them when I have the time! :D

... @Pasafatu your rules sound veeeeery interesting! I love to read horror stories, do you have a thread where you'll post your story?
natureh5.png
@Neige I do indeed! The tracking thread is called Sunshadow. The rules are in another thread because they're way too long -- there should be a link in the first post of the Sunshadow thread, and another link in that thread to an RP thread that will give you some of my backstory.
@Neige I do indeed! The tracking thread is called Sunshadow. The rules are in another thread because they're way too long -- there should be a link in the first post of the Sunshadow thread, and another link in that thread to an RP thread that will give you some of my backstory.
bH7MWqP.png
@ To Everyone! I am back again with an offer much the same as before! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12889009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128891/12889009_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Laverre. he's currently lvl 6 with a few stats assigned and I just slapped aid on him since he's a healer, in battle and lore-wise. I don't want to out right sell him due to his lore and while he's up on the RP trade hub I thought I'd also put him here. The reason why? He hates Imperials, not like frothing rage but he's terrified of them, so what better place for him to go then a Nuzlocke where Imps are rare? He's 20k on the Hub but for a nuzlocke (and my lairspace) he's FREE! He can also come equipped with a Copper steampunk vest and a Clown Charger if you'd like. I'll even throw in food if you want, maybe a needed battlestone. EDIT: HE'S BEEN TRADED! THANK YOU FC!
@ To Everyone!
I am back again with an offer much the same as before!

12889009_350.png

This is Laverre. he's currently lvl 6 with a few stats assigned and I just slapped aid on him since he's a healer, in battle and lore-wise. I don't want to out right sell him due to his lore and while he's up on the RP trade hub I thought I'd also put him here. The reason why? He hates Imperials, not like frothing rage but he's terrified of them, so what better place for him to go then a Nuzlocke where Imps are rare? He's 20k on the Hub but for a nuzlocke (and my lairspace) he's FREE! He can also come equipped with a Copper steampunk vest and a Clown Charger if you'd like. I'll even throw in food if you want, maybe a needed battlestone.

EDIT: HE'S BEEN TRADED! THANK YOU FC!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Keep going Nuzlockers.
Keep going Nuzlockers.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13