Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@qualia

One sentence is a great start! Basically, you write about your dragon's struggle to survive.

In other news, check my tumblr for the new nests and their coin flip results! Anyone named Exolt will be exalted/sold during the profit push for Wind Flight.
@qualia

One sentence is a great start! Basically, you write about your dragon's struggle to survive.

In other news, check my tumblr for the new nests and their coin flip results! Anyone named Exolt will be exalted/sold during the profit push for Wind Flight.
omg, I was gone for like two days (one day?) cause I felt like crap and was exhausted but then everything updated and I have so many pings and I still feel liek crap and am dizzy so reading isn't really easy right now but I love you all! Sorry, I'll get to it when the world isn't determined to tilt right.
omg, I was gone for like two days (one day?) cause I felt like crap and was exhausted but then everything updated and I have so many pings and I still feel liek crap and am dizzy so reading isn't really easy right now but I love you all! Sorry, I'll get to it when the world isn't determined to tilt right.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Bump
Bump
YESS, rise from the depths, oh headquarters of ours!
. . .
. . .
. . .
Okay I'll quit being weird. xD

Heh, my 'locke is actually on the biggest hiatus right now while I've got stuff going on irl... kinda hard to get motivated to write it, y'know? Especially when I'm so busy and stressed. D: Idk when I'll start writing it again, right now I'm guessing it'll be once I've moved house (about a month) but with me I DON'T EVEN KNOW, I might randomly get some inspiration before then.

I'm so tempted to start my non-nuzlocke clan's story in the meantime... silly FR, why did you get me into writing again?
YESS, rise from the depths, oh headquarters of ours!
. . .
. . .
. . .
Okay I'll quit being weird. xD

Heh, my 'locke is actually on the biggest hiatus right now while I've got stuff going on irl... kinda hard to get motivated to write it, y'know? Especially when I'm so busy and stressed. D: Idk when I'll start writing it again, right now I'm guessing it'll be once I've moved house (about a month) but with me I DON'T EVEN KNOW, I might randomly get some inspiration before then.

I'm so tempted to start my non-nuzlocke clan's story in the meantime... silly FR, why did you get me into writing again?
Bump!

Anyone working the Wavecrest Saturnalia into their stories? I'm still sad I missed out on getting my updates done in time for the Jamboree. >_>;;
Bump!

Anyone working the Wavecrest Saturnalia into their stories? I'm still sad I missed out on getting my updates done in time for the Jamboree. >_>;;
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
I haven't done anything for Wavecrest. I might write in how the whole air feels damp, but my babies are FAR from ready to brave the coliseum. I'm just using my staple levelers for now. ^^;
I haven't done anything for Wavecrest. I might write in how the whole air feels damp, but my babies are FAR from ready to brave the coliseum. I'm just using my staple levelers for now. ^^;
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
bump
bump
My story is currently leading right up to the Wavecrest rn, but I'll have to be giving Gladeskeeper a miss because by the time I get there without compressing the story, brightshine jubilee will be over. hahahahaa

also my ping to this thread got eaten, so I'm only seeing it now OOPS D:
My story is currently leading right up to the Wavecrest rn, but I'll have to be giving Gladeskeeper a miss because by the time I get there without compressing the story, brightshine jubilee will be over. hahahahaa

also my ping to this thread got eaten, so I'm only seeing it now OOPS D:
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Weeee~ I'm currently working on a 'mini challenge' and writing the first few chapters; when everything works out fine and I keep being interested then I might post it soon and join everyone again as a nuzlocke writer ^.^

//posting this here to motivate myself xD
Weeee~ I'm currently working on a 'mini challenge' and writing the first few chapters; when everything works out fine and I keep being interested then I might post it soon and join everyone again as a nuzlocke writer ^.^

//posting this here to motivate myself xD
natureh5.png
*bumps this up*

OMG have you seen the price of eggs?? O.O' How am i supposed to buy a starter egg like this? @-@
*bumps this up*

OMG have you seen the price of eggs?? O.O' How am i supposed to buy a starter egg like this? @-@
natureh5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13