Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I've acquired a few new dergs in the last week or so, and integrating them into the story is difficult.

That, and does anyone have a more detailed description of lore of the Reedcleft Ascent? How other clans have holed out a place to live?

I'm assuming its been read, but my nameless, not-clan is a wreck of leadership and homeless.
I've acquired a few new dergs in the last week or so, and integrating them into the story is difficult.

That, and does anyone have a more detailed description of lore of the Reedcleft Ascent? How other clans have holed out a place to live?

I'm assuming its been read, but my nameless, not-clan is a wreck of leadership and homeless.
Do you want the ping list from my OOC thread?
[quote name="ZephyrWindSpirit" date=2015-04-12 13:13:15] What is your take of breed changes in-story? [/quote] In my verse, breed changes are either powerful wishes granted by the deity of the land, or magical changes that happen when a dragon stumbles on a large pocket of magical energy (accidentally or not). I try to keep each dragon the same breed that they are when they hatch, and breed changes only occur mainly when said dragon has a largely different personality. Aka. Celina with her singing and hyper tendencies.
ZephyrWindSpirit wrote on 2015-04-12:
What is your take of breed changes in-story?

In my verse, breed changes are either powerful wishes granted by the deity of the land, or magical changes that happen when a dragon stumbles on a large pocket of magical energy (accidentally or not). I try to keep each dragon the same breed that they are when they hatch, and breed changes only occur mainly when said dragon has a largely different personality. Aka. Celina with her singing and hyper tendencies.
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
[quote name="Kizmetto" date=2015-04-12 18:55:47] Do you want the ping list from my OOC thread? [/quote] @Kizmetto Yes please!
Kizmetto wrote on 2015-04-12:
@Kizmetto

Yes please!
I feel bad for not writing, but the muse..its just gone. I still consider myself a nuzlocker, perhaps I'll do what some others have done and pre-maturely "ended" their story and turned the focus to another group ( @Niege did this pretty well i think and a few others...) But it might be a good way to start over. I do like having pre-established characters but some just have no appeal to me anymore,

speaking of which i am selling Sonata, Volk and Cress.

Edit: heres a list! Hello guys, just wanted to let you know the existence of this thread!
@ArgenteaMoon, @LagMonster, @plagueling, @Neige, @Feldoras, @Morichinatsu, @nindeanwa, @Kaial, @Megalith, @Survivors, @Gabbia, @CrypticGirl, @daird, @Vinterr, @Keru, @Sulka, @IcefireStarfire, @ika, @khoshekh, @kizmetto @scyras @twelvewishes @newhope @FlyingNorth @MasqD @sellenair @zephyrwindspirit
I feel bad for not writing, but the muse..its just gone. I still consider myself a nuzlocker, perhaps I'll do what some others have done and pre-maturely "ended" their story and turned the focus to another group ( @Niege did this pretty well i think and a few others...) But it might be a good way to start over. I do like having pre-established characters but some just have no appeal to me anymore,

speaking of which i am selling Sonata, Volk and Cress.

Edit: heres a list! Hello guys, just wanted to let you know the existence of this thread!
@ArgenteaMoon, @LagMonster, @plagueling, @Neige, @Feldoras, @Morichinatsu, @nindeanwa, @Kaial, @Megalith, @Survivors, @Gabbia, @CrypticGirl, @daird, @Vinterr, @Keru, @Sulka, @IcefireStarfire, @ika, @khoshekh, @kizmetto @scyras @twelvewishes @newhope @FlyingNorth @MasqD @sellenair @zephyrwindspirit
@Kizmetto

Nope, nope, you DID a nuzlocke, so you are still a nuzlocker. A veteran who has mostly retired, but still has done it.

I'm throwing you a PM for Sonata and Volk.
@Kizmetto

Nope, nope, you DID a nuzlocke, so you are still a nuzlocker. A veteran who has mostly retired, but still has done it.

I'm throwing you a PM for Sonata and Volk.
Weheheh

"Veteran" Kizmetto. I like it. Hehehe... I MAY BE OLD BUT IM NOT OUT OF THE GAME YET! *returns to the coliseum*

Thanks for taking them, i'm glad they're with you!

Weheheh

"Veteran" Kizmetto. I like it. Hehehe... I MAY BE OLD BUT IM NOT OUT OF THE GAME YET! *returns to the coliseum*

Thanks for taking them, i'm glad they're with you!

@Kinshara @IronPen @WitchoftheWisp

Few new nuzlockers I spotted/did business with. You are pinged!
@Kinshara @IronPen @WitchoftheWisp

Few new nuzlockers I spotted/did business with. You are pinged!
@ZephyrWindSpirit I have a nuzlocke going in my tumblr [url=http://fr-demiseandkiss.tumblr.com/]over here[/url]. [quote name="ZephyrWindSpirit" date=2015-04-12 13:13:15] Writer's Chat 1. What is your take of breed changes in-story? [/quote] I'm only using breed scrolls on new hatchlings, so that in story they are hatching as those breeds. I doubt I'll use one on a dragon already defined as a certain breed in the story. But hypothetically, it's a magic scroll. I'd write about it as such. A grand magical transformation from reading it.
@ZephyrWindSpirit I have a nuzlocke going in my tumblr over here.
ZephyrWindSpirit wrote on 2015-04-12:
Writer's Chat
1. What is your take of breed changes in-story?
I'm only using breed scrolls on new hatchlings, so that in story they are hatching as those breeds. I doubt I'll use one on a dragon already defined as a certain breed in the story. But hypothetically, it's a magic scroll. I'd write about it as such. A grand magical transformation from reading it.
@Kizmetto

Hey there! :D psst I still consider myself a nuzlocker and I'm out of business way longer than you so of course you are one! ;p 'starting over' sounds nice. I'm at a point where my new clan is more or less established - it would be nice to write a story with them in nuzlocke-style. ...though I wouldn't exalt them in case they died, it would be more of an excuse to write a story with them xD and most are Lvl 25 already anyway... now I need to think about what rules to apply instead... hmm...

Oh and I think pings don't work any longer if you edit them (I didn't get a ping at least) so I'm just gonna ping everyone again~ sorry if anyone gets a double ping! :O

@ArgenteaMoon @LagMonster @plagueling @Neige @Feldoras @Morichinatsu @nindeanwa @Kaial @Megalith @Survivors @Gabbia @CrypticGirl @daird @Vinterr @Keru @Sulka @IcefireStarfire @ika @khoshekh @kizmetto @scyras @twelvewishes @newhope @FlyingNorth @MasqD @sellenair @zephyrwindspirit

Hello everone how are you doing? ^.^
@Kizmetto

Hey there! :D psst I still consider myself a nuzlocker and I'm out of business way longer than you so of course you are one! ;p 'starting over' sounds nice. I'm at a point where my new clan is more or less established - it would be nice to write a story with them in nuzlocke-style. ...though I wouldn't exalt them in case they died, it would be more of an excuse to write a story with them xD and most are Lvl 25 already anyway... now I need to think about what rules to apply instead... hmm...

Oh and I think pings don't work any longer if you edit them (I didn't get a ping at least) so I'm just gonna ping everyone again~ sorry if anyone gets a double ping! :O

@ArgenteaMoon @LagMonster @plagueling @Neige @Feldoras @Morichinatsu @nindeanwa @Kaial @Megalith @Survivors @Gabbia @CrypticGirl @daird @Vinterr @Keru @Sulka @IcefireStarfire @ika @khoshekh @kizmetto @scyras @twelvewishes @newhope @FlyingNorth @MasqD @sellenair @zephyrwindspirit

Hello everone how are you doing? ^.^
natureh5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13