Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Sadey
New person!

Perhaps... a mutant breed. A mirror born with a tundra's coat. When she finally molts her baby fur, she will be a mirror? With so many mixed breed pairings, it would make more sense that perhaps they do inherit a trait of the other parent.

As for me, I'll copy and paste progress.

I'll be honest, Minecraft ate me. The dergs remain though, so here's an update.

I don't know how to introduce them yet storywise, but I bought Volk and Sonata from Kizmetto They hatched a nest of two eggs, one survived, the other will go in the exalt push next week.

Pebble and the nocturne are grown, and I'm figuring how to integrate them in. Also got a guardian boy wiht nature eyes. He is called Mahoe. Nocturne needs name.

Another wanderer came by, and took interest in Klein. A ridgeback named SteelCloudblue. They have a nest of 4 eggs.

Piros and Deepwind are trying again, and have a nest of 3 eggs.

Mitzymid has found another mate, a spiral from FlyingNorth called Arre. They have a nest of 3 eggs.

I'm needing ideas on how to integrate these new dergs.

I'll add pictures at another time.
@Sadey
New person!

Perhaps... a mutant breed. A mirror born with a tundra's coat. When she finally molts her baby fur, she will be a mirror? With so many mixed breed pairings, it would make more sense that perhaps they do inherit a trait of the other parent.

As for me, I'll copy and paste progress.

I'll be honest, Minecraft ate me. The dergs remain though, so here's an update.

I don't know how to introduce them yet storywise, but I bought Volk and Sonata from Kizmetto They hatched a nest of two eggs, one survived, the other will go in the exalt push next week.

Pebble and the nocturne are grown, and I'm figuring how to integrate them in. Also got a guardian boy wiht nature eyes. He is called Mahoe. Nocturne needs name.

Another wanderer came by, and took interest in Klein. A ridgeback named SteelCloudblue. They have a nest of 4 eggs.

Piros and Deepwind are trying again, and have a nest of 3 eggs.

Mitzymid has found another mate, a spiral from FlyingNorth called Arre. They have a nest of 3 eggs.

I'm needing ideas on how to integrate these new dergs.

I'll add pictures at another time.
@ZephyrWindSpirit OHH! I like that idea a lot! I just went with a magic scroll when I wrote it up last night, but oh that gives me an idea if I run into it in the future again. Thank you!!!

Oh, I'll have to go check out yours. ^_^ I'm starting on some of the older Nuzlocke's. Catching up is hard. xD
@ZephyrWindSpirit OHH! I like that idea a lot! I just went with a magic scroll when I wrote it up last night, but oh that gives me an idea if I run into it in the future again. Thank you!!!

Oh, I'll have to go check out yours. ^_^ I'm starting on some of the older Nuzlocke's. Catching up is hard. xD

OVmZor1.png
@sadey

Take your time on catching up. Most of us aren't updating like we were in the beginning. For me at least, while I was doing nuzlocke, I wasn't playing Minecraft. Now that I am.... >>; It got a bit left behind. I need to go on another minecraft ban, its bad for my attention span.
@sadey

Take your time on catching up. Most of us aren't updating like we were in the beginning. For me at least, while I was doing nuzlocke, I wasn't playing Minecraft. Now that I am.... >>; It got a bit left behind. I need to go on another minecraft ban, its bad for my attention span.
Hey guys. I've been Nuzlocking since I joined in October, but I probably wrote out one update a month. As a result, I now have a full page of dragons to introduce. And my story is still hanging out about mid-December in the story timeline. I've been getting better (trying to update about once per week), but school has been eating up my time like crazy. I'm hoping that once my APs are done (in 3 weeks...I'm not sure whether to be stressed, excited, or both) I'll have enough time to write every day so I can catch up. I've got some updates planned (that I'm finally getting to soon) that I'm really excited about, but I don't want to rush through the entire timeline from character introduction to other major event.

As to what my dragons will do for Earth Day, it probably won't be very much. The nature realm is pretty far away from the scarred wasteland, otherwise, I might have them travel over there to put a bit of a plague spin on nature's day. As it is, my dragons will probably just pretend it never happened, just so they don't have to do anything about it.
Hey guys. I've been Nuzlocking since I joined in October, but I probably wrote out one update a month. As a result, I now have a full page of dragons to introduce. And my story is still hanging out about mid-December in the story timeline. I've been getting better (trying to update about once per week), but school has been eating up my time like crazy. I'm hoping that once my APs are done (in 3 weeks...I'm not sure whether to be stressed, excited, or both) I'll have enough time to write every day so I can catch up. I've got some updates planned (that I'm finally getting to soon) that I'm really excited about, but I don't want to rush through the entire timeline from character introduction to other major event.

As to what my dragons will do for Earth Day, it probably won't be very much. The nature realm is pretty far away from the scarred wasteland, otherwise, I might have them travel over there to put a bit of a plague spin on nature's day. As it is, my dragons will probably just pretend it never happened, just so they don't have to do anything about it.
I wanted to poke in and say that I am constructing a tumblr for my nuzlocke. I'll put my loot documents and pics of my new dergs there, so I'm not cluttering my own nuzlocke thread. Pictures are pretty, not when they are enormous <- loot pics

zephyrwindspirit.tumblr.com
I wanted to poke in and say that I am constructing a tumblr for my nuzlocke. I'll put my loot documents and pics of my new dergs there, so I'm not cluttering my own nuzlocke thread. Pictures are pretty, not when they are enormous <- loot pics

zephyrwindspirit.tumblr.com
-bump-
-bump-
So...how has your Nuzlocke affected you?

For me, it's definitely kept me from impulse buying dergs from the AH. And it's also made me appreciate all my dergs, regardless of color combo. And who knows, I might even appreciate some apparel that I previously didn't like. Totally didn't dress Percival and Brahm in steampunk apparel, nope...

And it's also made me appreciate non-gened dragons. Rules say Primary - L10, Secondary - L15, and Tertiary - L20. But I kinda grew tired of giving primary genes only to have the dragons die. So I might just wait 'til L25 to do any kind of genes...
So...how has your Nuzlocke affected you?

For me, it's definitely kept me from impulse buying dergs from the AH. And it's also made me appreciate all my dergs, regardless of color combo. And who knows, I might even appreciate some apparel that I previously didn't like. Totally didn't dress Percival and Brahm in steampunk apparel, nope...

And it's also made me appreciate non-gened dragons. Rules say Primary - L10, Secondary - L15, and Tertiary - L20. But I kinda grew tired of giving primary genes only to have the dragons die. So I might just wait 'til L25 to do any kind of genes...
Mine has affected me by making me cringe whenever I see my roomie leveling up exalt fodder. It's her main source of money. Meanwhile I watch her level 25 trainer get knocked out and all I can do is stand behind her and have a tiny mental breakdown. XD

She teases me with it sometimes, it's terrible.

I've only just gotten over the fact that a dragon is not always leveled just because it has a gene, but that's because of the gifts of gened dragons I've gotten.
Mine has affected me by making me cringe whenever I see my roomie leveling up exalt fodder. It's her main source of money. Meanwhile I watch her level 25 trainer get knocked out and all I can do is stand behind her and have a tiny mental breakdown. XD

She teases me with it sometimes, it's terrible.

I've only just gotten over the fact that a dragon is not always leveled just because it has a gene, but that's because of the gifts of gened dragons I've gotten.
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
Both of my Progens would be dead if I was doing Nuzlocke. Welp. xD
Both of my Progens would be dead if I was doing Nuzlocke. Welp. xD
HzGpUHb.png
So, I started the Nuzlocke this week!

I will have "officially" started as soon as my last extraneous dragon "dies", tomorrow, and I have no idea what I'm doing!

I mean, I know what to do as far as playing goes. But I'm no writer. I just have little one sentence bios for my survivors and that's it.
So, I started the Nuzlocke this week!

I will have "officially" started as soon as my last extraneous dragon "dies", tomorrow, and I have no idea what I'm doing!

I mean, I know what to do as far as playing goes. But I'm no writer. I just have little one sentence bios for my survivors and that's it.
Any dragon of mine not wearing apparel or bonded to a familiar is potentially for sale.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13