Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I gotta write another chapter!
I gotta write another chapter!
What do you guys do regarding Crim, Swipp, Baldwin and Pinkerton?

I'm trying to stick to the "no food except from Coli" part of the rules, but doing everything else, but now I fear that might have gone against the spirit of the challenge?

(The completionist in me also resents not leveling up the food-related gathering skills to the max before doing this. Swipp Cobras why were you so high level-requirement?! D:)

edit: Also, I had a ton of food points before doing this so my dragons losing all their energy won't be a concern until I go into the Coli, and then only if I go by the "cannot reload if losing, must run away" custom rule. I don't suppose there's some way to give those away?

And what about the Fairgrounds?

aw I should have asked all these questions before starting S:
What do you guys do regarding Crim, Swipp, Baldwin and Pinkerton?

I'm trying to stick to the "no food except from Coli" part of the rules, but doing everything else, but now I fear that might have gone against the spirit of the challenge?

(The completionist in me also resents not leveling up the food-related gathering skills to the max before doing this. Swipp Cobras why were you so high level-requirement?! D:)

edit: Also, I had a ton of food points before doing this so my dragons losing all their energy won't be a concern until I go into the Coli, and then only if I go by the "cannot reload if losing, must run away" custom rule. I don't suppose there's some way to give those away?

And what about the Fairgrounds?

aw I should have asked all these questions before starting S:
aw yeah I finally found this thread again!
@twelvewishes pinging myself so hopefully I will remember to check it BECAUSE OH BOY DO I GOT A THING PLANNED

now I just wish it wasn't so much work setting up so I could post the next part of my Nuzlocke, but oh well...
aw yeah I finally found this thread again!
@twelvewishes pinging myself so hopefully I will remember to check it BECAUSE OH BOY DO I GOT A THING PLANNED

now I just wish it wasn't so much work setting up so I could post the next part of my Nuzlocke, but oh well...
@Blitzbrisa

I usually bend the rules regarding the Trading Post dragons. I do what I need to do to get the stuff I need for goodies. XD

Anyway, I'm glad this thread is still active. I won't have to start my own. My highest level Coli team is pretty much mowing down the monsters now. We'll see how they deal with all these new bosses. (Oooh.)

For my story, the clan has rescued Orphne from the Beastclans, but Decilla still has plans to eliminate them on behalf of Plaguemama. She recruits a few of her fellow Plague dragons to help, but the newcomer, Rafadel has doubts. Will she do what Decilla declares that a Plague dragon should do and betray her new friends?
@Blitzbrisa

I usually bend the rules regarding the Trading Post dragons. I do what I need to do to get the stuff I need for goodies. XD

Anyway, I'm glad this thread is still active. I won't have to start my own. My highest level Coli team is pretty much mowing down the monsters now. We'll see how they deal with all these new bosses. (Oooh.)

For my story, the clan has rescued Orphne from the Beastclans, but Decilla still has plans to eliminate them on behalf of Plaguemama. She recruits a few of her fellow Plague dragons to help, but the newcomer, Rafadel has doubts. Will she do what Decilla declares that a Plague dragon should do and betray her new friends?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13