Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 753 754
What lead the group to decide to make the December holiday NotN instead of another more traditionally 'wintry' or even Christmas-y theme like some other games? I personally love the Nocturnes and all the accoutrements of the NotN but I was wondering how you made that decision
What lead the group to decide to make the December holiday NotN instead of another more traditionally 'wintry' or even Christmas-y theme like some other games? I personally love the Nocturnes and all the accoutrements of the NotN but I was wondering how you made that decision
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
What elemental flight is Baldwin? I'm doubting between plague, earth or ice.
What elemental flight is Baldwin? I'm doubting between plague, earth or ice.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Whose idea was it to make the trading post?
Whose idea was it to make the trading post?
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
I know someone's probably already asked this, but why do familiars disappear when you transmute them, lore- wise? I know that you just transmute a part of them, like a bit of fur or something, but if so, why do they disappear?
I know someone's probably already asked this, but why do familiars disappear when you transmute them, lore- wise? I know that you just transmute a part of them, like a bit of fur or something, but if so, why do they disappear?
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
What does Joxar do between festivals? Does he have a favorite vacation hideaway where he counts his All-Seeing 'shrooms and works on new designs while sipping pineapple juice?
What does Joxar do between festivals? Does he have a favorite vacation hideaway where he counts his All-Seeing 'shrooms and works on new designs while sipping pineapple juice?
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
Would a lightning or fire tundra have a thinner winter coat than an ice tundra? Because of the climates.
Would a lightning or fire tundra have a thinner winter coat than an ice tundra? Because of the climates.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
What would happen if you put a Bogsneak Puppet or Ball-Jointed Bogsneak in a Spirit Armor or Animated Armor?
What would happen if you put a Bogsneak Puppet or Ball-Jointed Bogsneak in a Spirit Armor or Animated Armor?
Why is the art for most male adult dragons showing them walking on all fours while most female official art shows them only needing their hind legs? Is it just pure coincidence? Or was it meant to be this way, for whatever reason?
Why is the art for most male adult dragons showing them walking on all fours while most female official art shows them only needing their hind legs? Is it just pure coincidence? Or was it meant to be this way, for whatever reason?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Is it always day in the Sunbeam Ruins? Is it always night in the Tangled Wood?
Is it always day in the Sunbeam Ruins? Is it always night in the Tangled Wood?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
This is kind of lore related but imperials have like super long whiskers don't they ever step on each other's or trip on their own?
This is kind of lore related but imperials have like super long whiskers don't they ever step on each other's or trip on their own?
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 753 754